Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Reverse order ? How can I have back Starred Playlist ?

Solved!

Reverse order ? How can I have back Starred Playlist ?

Hello !

Since yesterday,the order on my playlist just changed,to the oldest on the top to the newest on the bottom,same when I added a song on it..

By mistake I deleted my Starred playlist,and I don't know how to fiw that,any solutions ? Please 😞

Reload

24 Replies

Hey there, I don't have any icons that look like this at all!

Still can't get this figured out, I have no "lines" or a battery symbol or anything, and when I click on the 3 dots I don't have an option to sort by most recent! Frustrating.

I am having the same problem and can not find a solution.  I am sooooo annoyed.  I have looked everywhere.  I can not find a wayt to connect with an expert from Shopify.  

DITTO!  

And when I use my Android and Android Auto, I allways have to start to liten to my oldest song in my playlist....

Is the sort by added feature comming to the most commonly used OS (Android) as well??

To listen to your playlist at newest first, you first tap on the 3 dots in the corner then choose edit. Once you are on edit and see your playlist, scroll all the way to the top and the three bars should be at the very top in the right corner. By scrolling, I mean by swiping down so that you could see the "filter" search bar and you will see the three bars right next to it. When you see the three bars, it will give you the option to sort your playlist by "recently added". Hope this helps many people since I had this problem too.

Suggested posts