Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Certain local files unavailable on iPhone

Hey there,I recently bought a new iPhone (iPhone X on iOS 11.2) and on my old one I've always listened to my music with Spotify. All my local files are on my Desktop (Windows 10 Version 10.0.16299 Build 16299) in a playlist I made so I can listen to ...

Attachment0.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • Hey there, I recently bought a new iPhone (iPhone X on iOS 11.2) and on my old one I've always listened to my music with Spotify.  All my local files are on my Desktop (Windows 10 Version ...
  • Drummer611
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Searching on iOS a jumbled mess

Brand new to Spotify. I am using an iPhone 7 with latest updates. Utilizing the search function in the app is a jumbled mess! I can’t read anything. I honestly can’t believe it it’s so bad. Is anyone else having this issue? Know of a fix? Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Brand new to Spotify. I am using an iPhone 7 with latest updates. Utilizing the search function in the app is a jumbled mess! I can’t read anything. I honestly can’t believe it it’s so bad. Is anyone...
  • elizabeth3363
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Very slow downloads on iPhone 5s

My spotify is taking literally hours to download just a single album (10 total songs).It is connected to wi-fi and it is not a problem with my internet connection, seeing as every other app on the phone works just fine.I have already tried going offl...

• Visitor
  • My spotify is taking literally hours to download just a single album (10 total songs). It is connected to wi-fi and it is not a problem with my internet connection, seeing as every other app on the ...
  • Nouweland
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing music not on my playlist

Hello. I use the app for Iphone and it's been happening for a while now. Everytime I listen to a playlist I created, after some songs, it starts to play a music that it's NOT on my playlist, like Spotify finds something similar to the sound of the pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I use the app for Iphone and it's been happening for a while now. Everytime I listen to a playlist I created, after some songs, it starts to play a music that it's NOT on my playlist, like Spo...
  • guitarman344
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade auf Premium klappt nicht

Ich versuche nun schon mehrfach mein Free Abo auf den Premiumststus zu bringen, nachdem ich mich aber bei Paypal angemeldet habe werde ich zur updateseite zurück geroutet ohne das das Upgrade durchgeführt wurde. Wo ist das Problem??

• Ich versuche nun schon mehrfach mein Free Abo auf den Premiumststus zu bringen, nachdem ich mich aber bei Paypal angemeldet habe werde ich zur updateseite zurück geroutet ohne das das Upgrade durchge...
  • Linamingl
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium on my iphone won't play anything when my headphones are plugged in.??

Spotify won't play anything when I plug my headphones in. It just stopped working out of the blue. Why?

• Regular
  • Spotify won't play anything when I plug my headphones in. It just stopped working out of the blue. Why?
  • nancboo
  • 38 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 38 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify stops playing randomly

Is anyone else having an issue where Spotify will randomly pause when in another app?

• Casual Listener
  • Is anyone else having an issue where Spotify will randomly pause when in another app? 
  • NemesisDefiance
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist problem

Hello. I use the app for Iphone,since yesterday i cannot listen my playlist as i want.all songs are mixed and i cannot fix the problem.it is very important for me to listen all the songs by number sequence.

• Hello. I use the app for Iphone,since yesterday i cannot listen my playlist as i want.all songs are mixed and i cannot fix the problem.it is very important for me to listen all the songs by numb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium works on computer but not iPhone?

Hi, I ordered premium and it works on my computer but not iphone. I realised I had signed into my iphone thru facebook instead of my login, but when I logged out and tried to put my login in, it kept coming up with 'error 404'? Any suggestions?

• Hi, I ordered premium and it works on my computer but not iphone.  I realised I had signed into my iphone thru facebook instead of my login, but when I logged out and tried to put my login in, i...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't stream over Cellular...

I'm on an iPhone 7 Plus, Spotify premium....yet eve with Cellular enabled, Spotify will not stream over cellular. Getting into my car, it automatically says I'm Offline - no matter how many bars I have - and will only play what I've downloaded. WHAT ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm on an iPhone 7 Plus, Spotify premium....yet eve with Cellular enabled, Spotify will not stream over cellular. Getting into my car, it automatically says I'm Offline - no matter how many bars...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tried to delete Spotify, can't reinstall

Hi,I tried to delete Spotify to make space on my iPhone as storage was low. Now I can't reinstall as it seems it hasn't been properly deleted? When I go into the app store it doesn't give an option to install, just 'open', when I click this it crashe...

• Hi, I tried to delete Spotify to make space on my iPhone as storage was low. Now I can't reinstall as it seems it hasn't been properly deleted? When I go into the app store it doesn't give an opti...
  • Postmuz
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I recently updated my Spotify app and I can no longer find the queue list? I use an iPhone.

I can’t find the button where it was previously located. I tried the ellipsis and it isn’t there too. I don’t know where to find it.

• I can’t find the button where it was previously located. I tried the ellipsis and it isn’t there too. I don’t know where to find it. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Specific songs not available

I listen to The Game occasionally, having downloaded Blood Moon Year Of The Wolf several years ago, I went to listen to it again the other day only to find half of the album is missing. This is a brilliant album and several of the songs missing are c...

• I listen to The Game occasionally, having downloaded Blood Moon Year Of The Wolf several years ago, I went to listen to it again the other day only to find half of the album is missing. This is a bri...
  • ValKony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Won't connect to internet/iPhone - Error

I have been using Spotify for several years. I have an active, premium account. Recently I switched from Android to iPhone and installed the app, logged in, etc. I can play all of my music from my playlist, but I cannot access the "home" menu or the ...

• Visitor
  • I have been using Spotify for several years. I have an active, premium account. Recently I switched from Android to iPhone and installed the app, logged in, etc.  I can play all of my music fro...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

2017 Wrapped doesn’t work

I can‘t look at my 2017 Wrap. Every time that I log in, the site charges and it just goes back to the firste site where I can choose between „login with Spotify“ or „with facebook“. I didn‘t receive any email.

• I can‘t look at my 2017 Wrap. Every time that I log in, the site charges and it just goes back to the firste site where I can choose between „login with Spotify“ or „with facebook“. I didn‘t rec...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need my pay back

Spoiler (Highlight to read) You guys have took my money without my consent can i please get my pay back?

•   You guys have took my money without my consent can i please get my pay back?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

music doing weird things with headphones plugged in

i've bought 3 pairs of headphones in the last week and all 3 have paused, played, skipped forward randomly, and activate siri when my headphones are in. all i have to do is move my phone and any of the things happen. i tried cleaning out my headphone...

• Casual Listener
  • i've bought 3 pairs of headphones in the last week and all 3 have paused, played, skipped forward randomly, and activate siri when my headphones are in. all i have to do is move my phone and any of t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Different music on different device?

Hi, I'm new to the community but I have a question.I have my premium account across two devides (iPhone and iPod) and I was wondering if I could download music on one device but not the other? I'm trying to save space on my phone by putting it all on...

• Hi, I'm new to the community but I have a question. I have my premium account across two devides (iPhone and iPod) and I was wondering if I could download music on one device but not the other? I'm ...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can'tadd songs to new playlist

Trying to create a new playlist on iOS, but when I go to add the 2nd song, I get an error: COULD NOT LOAD PLAYLIST.The playlist is currently unavailable. Please try again later. Doesn't matter what song I try to add, nothing is added to the playlist.

• Trying to create a new playlist on iOS, but when I go to add the 2nd song, I get an error:   COULD NOT LOAD PLAYLIST. The playlist is currently unavailable. Please try again later.   D...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes