Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

'Saved' to My music being downloaded

Solved!

'Saved' to My music being downloaded

Hey Guys,

Sorry if this is a duplicate thread - I had a look around and found similar threads but didnt answer my question

I use playlists but i have a habit of saving albums to my music so I can keep track of albums i like or might want to check out, but dont want to download just yet to conserve storage space

If I would want to listen to some albums on the way to work or in the car, I check the 'Available offline' button to download the album to my phone so i dont have to listen to it via cellular. 

However, whenever I 'save' an album, my phone automatically starts downloading the album. Why is this? I thought it only downloads if i check 'Available offline'?

Thanks for your help,

Jack

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You have the "Available Offline" toggle turned to on. You must disable it this feature in order for it to not download your music.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

You have the "Available Offline" toggle turned to on. You must disable it this feature in order for it to not download your music.

I have this same problem but I have the "available offline" switch turned to off for these albums. Even when this is off, the album is being downloaded. Is there another place where I need to turn this setting off? It's really frustrating because I have maxed out my downloads as a result.

delete the app, reinstall it and login again. worked for me had the same problem, now it only downloads when the button is turned on.

Suggested posts