Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Scrobbles showing but not being recorded

Scrobbles showing but not being recorded

I'm scrobbling today and the webpage shows the track I'm playing, but once the track has moved to the next one, there's no record of what i've just listened to, and the current track is showing as scrobbling.

tl;dr - not recording scrobbles

3 Replies

Hi,

Last.fm sent out an email last week that scrobbling from Spotify changes. I've done what they wrote and now it works from every device and not a single track gets lost.

Here's the original mail from Last.fm:

We've recently added the ability to scrobble from any Spotify device by connecting your accounts from within your Last.fm settings. Soon this will be the only way that you can scrobble from Spotify to Last.fm, make sure you connect your accounts and click the button below now. 

Click here: https://www.last.fm/settings/applications - and connect "Spotify Scrobbling".

Doing so will enable you to scrobble from any Spotify device, keep all of your favorite Last.fm features up to date and of course not miss out on any scrobbles, because as you know... if it doesn't scrobble, it doesn't count 🙂

----

Hope that helps - it did for me 🙂

Enjoy and good luck

Didn’t work for me.

I had alreay connected “Spotify Scrobbling” before the same problem started for me 5 days ago.  (I have also tried deconnecting and reconnecting it.)

Edit:  Restarting the desktop app on Windows fixed this for me.

Restarting the desktop app on Windows fixed this for me.

Suggested posts