Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Scrolling through songs causes crash

Scrolling through songs causes crash

If I scroll through my saved songs, and scroll as far as “R” the app freezes for a few seconds, and then immediately crashes. This happens every single time. (iOS 11.2.6, iPhone 6 Plus)

5 Replies

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry to hear you're having trouble!

We know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, let's try a quick reinstall. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let us know the exact version of Spotify you're running? Also, do you get any error messages when this happens?

We'll see what we can suggest 🙂
/M

I tried restarting multiple times and updating the app to the latest version, and my iOS version has also been updated. Reinstalling the app has not accomplished anything.

@BrokenSpooon wrote:
I tried restarting multiple times and updating the app to the latest version, and my iOS version has also been updated. Reinstalling the app has not accomplished anything.

im having the exact same problem! so annoying how i can’t scroll to certain songs...

It’s been 2 weeks now, can you give me a solution that works please??

im still waiting haha!!! im not really laughing though because i cant listen to half of my music.

Suggested posts