Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Search Function Not Working

Search Function Not Working

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPad Air 

Operating System

ios 10.3.3

My Question or Issue

I have been a premium user for years.  Suddenly last night, the "search" function no longer works.  Similar to other issues that have been mentioned here.  I tried a hard and soft start, signing in and out and deleting and the downloading the app.  Nothing is working.  Hopefully someone can help because searching through this community is long and irksome and no one has had a definitive solution that works for me.  Thanks!

3 Replies

Welcome to the community! 

So sorry for the issue, and you aren’t the only one. If you head over to @SpotifyStatus on Twitter, you’ll see that this is an ongoing issue. There you can check when this issue is fixed. (https://twitter.com/SpotifyStatus?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor)

Thank you! Have an awesome day!:)

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Great, thanks for the heads up.  For what it's worth, it is working intermittitently now that I have deleted the app and downloaded it again.  It's trying to resolve!

@shawnkiley,

I totally understand 🙂 I am also checking @SpotifyStatus on Twitter, they are still working on it. On my end, It’s working when I search within the app. This should get fixed soon! 

Sorry for the inconvenience, and totally understand what frustration this has caused you. 

Thanks,

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts