Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Search failing

Search failing

Trying to search music on my iPhone app and getting a message saying search unavailable!
I've tried reinstalling the app but it's still not working. The radio and playlists work just not the search! Any advice?
8 Replies

Getting no results from generic searches on Windows PC and Android phones.  Reinstalled on windows, and still no change.  Drop down of search shows suggested searches, and are clickable, but searching for a word within a song and choosing Show All Results comes back with a "sorry, nothing exists in our catalogue that matches your search"

I am searching for a band name. Not getting any drop down. Just a pop up message saying cannot search and try again later.

Same old bug again? I am getting the same error on iPhone and PC, pretty new to Spotify and I have encountered nothing but ISSUES. I am just about ready to cancel Premium.

This is the first major issue I've really had so I'm quite disappointed. I have a few day left on my 30 day free trial and its not resolved I wont be keeping it !

Hello,

We ran into some searching issues on friday - However, these should be resolved now. Able to search now?
Airhorn Enthusiast

Yea all seems fine now David.

I can't search on ipad or iphone, just a spinning wheel. Are there still issues?

@Bebster wrote:
I can't search on ipad or iphone, just a spinning wheel. Are there still issues?

Shouldn't be - Hmm, have you tried a clean installation yet? 

Airhorn Enthusiast

Suggested posts