Serious alarm clock bugg!

Re: Serious alarm clock bugg!

ewanmac09
Casual Listener

Currently I’m in touch with them through Twitter and they’ve asked me to do some troubleshooting so far with no luck last night I had to reinstall spotifty and my poor 65GB offline music has to be redownloaded so I’m really hoping something is done soon, haven’t determine if the bug is gone yet

ewanmac09
Casual Listener

Also getting a callback from Apple later today where I’ll be discussing this issue with them to see what they have to say about it 

nkarlshoej
Casual Listener

Spotify can't do anything about it. It's on Apples end.

s_d
Casual Listener

@nkarlshoej: I don't think the issue you described exactly matches my experience or my use case.

It could be that both problems are related but from what I see there must also be an issue within Spotify itself as with e.g. Apple Music I can't replicate the issue. I don't use video apps in this context but purely audio/music apps.

But it's probably worthwhile if Spotify gets in touch with Apple to work on the issue anyways...

nkarlshoej
Casual Listener

@s_d

I can confirm that the bug also happens with Apple Music.

I could get a 3 month free trial on Apple Music, so I signed up for it, and could quite easily replicate the play/pause glicth, so that the alarm would bug out, and not play any alarm sound.

Highlighted

s_d
Casual Listener
As I said - probably not exactly the same bug. I don‘t have that behavior. I only experience the issue with Spotify Connect but not when listening to music/audiobooks over Bluetooth. Over bluetooth everything works fine.

CompleteyourP
Casual Listener

Man I overslept, this thing will make me really angry. 

d8ter
Casual Listener

Is there a thread on Apple page that we can use to draw attention to it? 

thanhhhhh

happend today, missed flight.

starlordx1983
Casual Listener
Switched to google play it hasn't happened
It may happen
But it rarely happens.
Spotify? Every freaking time almost
SUGGESTED POSTS