NEXT STEP

Shortcuts on iOS 14

Shortcuts on iOS 14

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

(iPhone 8, iPad Air 3, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 14, ipadOS 14, macOS Catalina .)

My Question or Issue

Hi, I just updated the software on my iPhone to iOS   14 and I wanted to see if there are any plans to add Spotify to the list of Recommended Music Apps by Appstore Editors on the shortcuts app? I want to “code” shortcuts and personalize siri to open specific playlists directly from the Spotify app, instead of forcing me to stick with the system default music app(and spotify’s direct competitor). I look forward to seeing what you guys think, thanks!

3 Replies

Hey @frigidarium, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community!

That sounds like a great idea! If this is something you'd like to see, I recommend giving a vote to this idea on the Ideas board. That way, Spotify can keep track of it. Feel free to give me a shout, if you have any questions!

Have a good one,

Hubo

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

i don’t think that hubo understand what @frigidarium was suggesting, or maybe he does and is sucking supporting from other users

Hey @user-removed,

I’m sorry! I made a mistake, the right link for this idea is: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/iOS-Siri-Shortcuts-Support/idi-p/4569462.

I always do my best to help and to understand the issue as best as possible. I recommend keeping an eye out on this link for updates!

Thanks,

Hubo

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts