Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Should all tracks be available in offline mode ?

Solved!

Should all tracks be available in offline mode ?

I've an iPhone 5 - There's nearly 2gig free sapce.

I've a good few songs set to offline mode and they work fine.

If I go online ( 4g connection ) and go to one of my play lists and select Off Line nothing happens.. the little download arrow does appear underneat the songs but it stays dark/blacked out and doesn't go green to indicate it's downloaded / in offline mode .

Does anyone have any ideas ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

There's a huge difference between 300 and 3,000 so I wouldn't worry. Does it download tracks successfully over a wifi connection? 

EDIT:It's worth checking that download over 3g is enabled in spotify options. It's normally off by default.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Is it possible you have already synced 3,333 tracks which is the maximum allowed on a device?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I didn't know that..but I don't have that many synced..

Is there anyway I can checked the amount I have synced ? ..

But i'm guessing i've synced about 200 - 300 at most.

Marked as solution

There's a huge difference between 300 and 3,000 so I wouldn't worry. Does it download tracks successfully over a wifi connection? 

EDIT:It's worth checking that download over 3g is enabled in spotify options. It's normally off by default.

Thats what my next question was going to be..

The one's i've downloaded already where over a wifi connection.

I'm on 4G now which is superfast ( 30-40MB line ) and it's not working.. But it could be the fact that it's not wifi thats stopping the download.

I'll have to wait until this evening to test the wifi out.

Check that setting I mentioned 🙂

ahh that worked.. I was looking for a button like this as I thought it had it.. but couldn't find it as it was down the bottom of one of the pages.. but it's working now.

Thanks.

Awesome - enjoy your music 🙂

Suggested posts