Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

So, trying to use Spotify connect on my iPhone and the 'Connect' button isn't there anymore??

So, trying to use Spotify connect on my iPhone and the 'Connect' button isn't there anymore??

I used to love connecting Spotify to my Amazon fire stick, and my laptop but now the Connect button which used to be next to the play/pause button isn't there anymore. Unsure why as it still shows up on my laptop?
2 Replies

On the new now playing screen in the iOS app, the connect button doesn't appear unless there is an available device to switch over to.

If it doesn't appear, make sure your Spotify account is logged into another Spotify app that supports connect and that the app is open and not timed out.

It will appear at the bottom like this (and if you have any airplay devices available an airplay icon will also show)

IMG_0725.jpg

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Just going to say I have the same problem. I have both an Apple TV and Fire Stick and I get the notification that I can stream to my apple TV no problem, but no such luck with the Fire TV Stick. It's never worked for me. I've reset both devices, made sure they're both on the network, etc... nothing. Spotify connect only seems to want to work with apple TV and not Amazon Fire Stick. Any solutions to this?

Suggested posts