Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Some Available Songs/Tracks Won't Play on my iphone5 s

Some Available Songs/Tracks Won't Play on my iphone5 s

Hello!

My problem is that i have spotify on four devices. Mac, ipad, iphone 4s and iphone 5s. BUT the some songs will not start to play on my iphone 5s. They work fine on every other device. Now i have read som of the similar issues on here. And I have restartet my phone, I have reinstalled Spotify, The playlist is avvailable offline and its synced to extreme. My wi-fi works great. The songs exist and are not unavaileble. They do work on everything else... please help 😞

6 Replies

Are those tracks local files synced from your computer?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I do have them on local files as well but what i did was that i searched for the songs on spotify then put them into my playlist. I resynced all music again with my phone and still nothing. When I searched for the album on spotify app and played the song that would not play in the list it started to work but those that did work now dont...

Im really getting sick of this now!

I posted this months ago still no effing help! I have done all that I can to get the damned music into my phone again. I have synced and resynced my local files over and over again. Some song sync and some still dont! I dont get it! They work fine on my computer. They work on my ipad but my iphone they do not!

Im paying you guys and no help is recived anywhere!

Spotify community is a place for Spotify user's to help each other, it is not an official Spotify support channel. 

If you want to reach out to Spotify support, drop them an email here (and then reply to the automated response) or tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Not everyone has a twitter and it is very difficult to find where to get help. All i thought was that you either search for the similar quiestion or you write it here. The support page should be much easyer to navigate than this. Since i clearly could find just this.

I can play spotify with my iPad but not with my iPhone any clues?

Suggested posts