Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Some local files on my iphone have become un-synced and I can't get them to re-sync

Solved!

Some local files on my iphone have become un-synced and I can't get them to re-sync

Hi all,

After downloading the latest iOS update, some local files on my iphone have become un-synced with my macbook pro and will not play on my iphone. The songs play just fine on my macbook in the correct playlists. I have tried restarting my phone, restarting Spotify on my macbook, and changing the sync rate to "extreme". I have made sure the local files are slotted as available offline on both my phone and computer. Any tips?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

This is currently a bug with the app when updating. In order to fix it, you will need to delete the whole app and resync all the local files. 

I have reported this bug to the developers so hopefully it will be fixed so that when you update to 2.2 when it comes out it won't happen again.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

This is currently a bug with the app when updating. In order to fix it, you will need to delete the whole app and resync all the local files. 

I have reported this bug to the developers so hopefully it will be fixed so that when you update to 2.2 when it comes out it won't happen again.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts