Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Songs Category Gone

Songs Category Gone

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 10)

Operating System

(iOS 10)

My Question or Issue

Hey all,

Noticed that after the iOS update a couple of days ago that the Songs category is gone. I liked to filter this category by downloads, go offline and then listen A-Z. Then, I'm sure I'm not using any cellular data.

Anyway, wth? Now I have Playlists, Artists, Albums in "Your Library".

Anyone know how I can see the songs list again?

5 Replies

Hey @cjones1000, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Spotify is rolling an update to the Your Library tab.

The songs folder now is named Favorite Songs, I think you still are able to filter it just by swiping down as you did before.

Hope it helps 🙂

Thanks Loxer! By rolling, does that mean "is in the works"? 

Hey @cjones1000,

Glad you found it! 

By rolling I meant like it's gradually being released to everyone. But if you have any feedback on it your opinion is more than welcome in the Community Ideas Exchange board.

This’ll allow users, Stars, and Moderators to vote and comment on it 🙂

Um, this is the worst update I’ve ever seen. Liked songs are no longer grouped by artist. If I like a song, neither the artist nor the album is saved. So if I like a song, I will now have to separately like the artist and album. That is if I’m even able to find the song again. Spotify has made this app completely unnavigable. How do we stop this? Or do I just make the switch to Apple Music now?

There is no Downloaded filter in the "Liked Songs" Playlist; only Title and Recently added. 

Suggested posts