Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs are skipping

Songs are skipping

Every morning going to work and every afternoon coming home from work I'm always listening to music! It helps me relax! The last couple of days my liked songs which are downloaded for offline keep skipping. My wifi is off and it still happens. I go offline cause where I travel I don't have cell service and it still happens. When I got home I realized everything was re downloading again so I waited till it was done and waited to see going to work the next day and it didn't do it so I was satisfied but than on the way home that same day it was doing it again and it's been doing it since. It's very frustrating because I love my music. It gets me out of moods and when it starts to skip it doesn't help but keep me in a mood or just get me **bleep** off like as if we're in the 90s listening to CDs and the disc isn't clean so it skips..... VERY FRUSTRATING!

Plan

Family Premium

Country

US

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

iOS 13.6.1

My Question or Issue

Why are my liked songs that are downloaded skipping!

2 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I'd also suggest following the steps from this article.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Nope it didn't fix it, going to work this morning it was doing the same thing... 

the version of Spotify that I have is 8.5.73.1119

and the operating version is iOS 13.6.1

Suggested posts