Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs gone

Songs gone

Since the last update I have missing songs from playlists and downloaded albums. Why is this?

4 Replies

Same thing has happened to me! At least a month of songs that I added to my music is completely gone. Please fix @spotify

Hey @user-removed and @nitnat6245,

Sorry to hear you're having issues, can you head to this link and see if you can recover anything from there? As for album's, it is possible that the artist may have removed the track from Spotify.

If that doesn't work can you please reply back and let me know some additional information.

• Device
  • Device OS
  • Spotify Version
  • Has this happened before
  • Is Spotify saved to an SD / External HDD/SSD
  • Are you saving songs to an SD / External HDD/SSD

Any additional information youcan provide will help a lot!

Best,

Jordan

No it says there are no playlists to be recovered. Which makes sense since I didn't manually delete these songs and its not a playlist that is gone its some of the music from "My Music". It currently says that the last saved items on my music are from an album that I saved at least 5 months ago. I save new music almost every day so that is a lot of music gone now.

• Device= Desktop Spotify App
  • Device OS= (sorry not sure what this means) Free?
  • Spotify Version=1.0.65.320.gac7a8e02
  • Has this happened before= No, never
  • Is Spotify saved to an SD / External HDD/SSD= I do not think so
  • Are you saving songs to an SD / External HDD/SSD= No

Ya, my brother and some friends are having the same problem. Sucks, Iโ€™m not paying when I canโ€™t listen to the music I want. Itโ€™s all on iMusic

Suggested posts