Plan

Family premium 

Country

Scotland/UK

Device

iPhone 8+

Operating System

IOS 12.2

So my problem is that for the last month or so songs from on of my favourite artists are no longer playing? These songs being Deborah and Ride a white Swan by The band T Rex. They used to play just fine but have now disappeared from the albums and I can only see them in a best of album called T Rex gold but when I click them they don’t play. A few weeks ago they were still in the albums but in dark grey writing unplayable. 

So any help would be great!

3 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Could you also try with another Spotify account to see if that helps?

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Hi! Thanks for replying! 

I have indeed tried restarting my device and a reinstall of the app however that didn’t work. 

I tried a friends account and for these particular songs it is the exact same scenario which makes me think it’s something wrong on the other end rather than my device/account. 

I’m running Spotify version 8.5.2 666.

Thanks

I have the same issue, it’s possible the artist, or whoever is controlling that account, removed the songs from the app, making them unplayable. If you find a solution please let me know as I’d love to be able to listen to Deborah again!

Suggested posts