Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs stop playing after whataspp audio message

Songs stop playing after whataspp audio message

Hello,

after upgrade my iPhone X to 11.3 version I see the following problem:

While I'm listening the music on Spotify, if I switch on whatsapp (while the song is playing) and click play on a audio message, after the message the song doesn't start automatically and in the iPhone 'Reproduction' stay the whatsapp application.

This problem befor the upgrade never shows up, and if i try with the app Music of the iPhone (I tryed with the radio) the radio channel start itself after the audio message.

Does anyone know about this bug?

Thank u so much.

Kind Regards,

Gennaro

6 Replies

It happens only since today. I tried to force start Whatsapp, Spotify and my phone; switched off and on my phone; updated latest versions of both Whatsapp & Spotify, but it still doesnt work. Please fix it. It is such a headache to go back to Spotify app to replay the music after evety single Whatsapp recording. 

I'm using Android Oreo in a new Moto G6 Plus and i'm having some similar problem. The volume doesn't go down when I play the audio. Its just the music playing on top of the audio, and that's a headache. In my old moto G4, the volume of the music would go down until the audio finishes playing and then back to normal.

I have the same problem! Have you got a solution?

I also have a similar issue.

Also, when I get a WhatsApp call, Spotify doesn’t stop playing music and trying to stop it from the main iOS control panel doesn’t help. I have to open Spotify and stop the music from there...

Same problem. Fix it please!

It’s so annoying please address it! 

Suggested posts