Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

I need help

Whenever I decided to listen to music on Spotify, the song never changes on my home Screen. The song changes on the app and it plays perfectly but when I click out, the different song doesn’t show up on the home screen. It’s looks like it’s stuck or ...

• Whenever I decided to listen to music on Spotify, the song never changes on my home Screen. The song changes on the app and it plays perfectly but when I click out, the different song doesn’t show up...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

friend feed in offline mode

Is what I'm listening to published to the friend feed while offline?

• Visitor
  • Is what I'm listening to published to the friend feed while offline?
  • raganhuse
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Account

I recently upgraded my phone to the iPhone X and everything was fine for about a week. Then one day when I go to get on Spotify it tells me to log in. I log in with my email and it says there isn’t an active account with this email address. I have be...

• I recently upgraded my phone to the iPhone X and everything was fine for about a week. Then one day when I go to get on Spotify it tells me to log in. I log in with my email and it says there isn’t a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App won’t allow me to login

Just loaded app onto my iPhone 7. The app won’t allow to be click login or create new account. Have tried to delete and reload a few times and nothing.

• Visitor
  • Just loaded app onto my iPhone 7. The app won’t allow to be click login or create new account. Have tried to delete and reload a few times and nothing.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify iOS Premium is skipping songs

After about 10-20 seconds, the app skips to the next song.

• After about 10-20 seconds, the app skips to the next song.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account problems!!!!

So I had an account a few years ago and I quit using it. About six months ago I made a new account with my second email address and have premium ever since. I just forgot my password and tried logging out and resetting it but when I logged in it open...

• So I had an account a few years ago and I quit using it. About six months ago I made a new account with my second email address and have premium ever since. I just forgot my password and tried loggin...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iOS 11 BMW Spotify

Since the iOS 11.01 Update the Spotify app doesnt work with the Bmw f23 anymore. whats going on there?

• Regular
  • Since the iOS 11.01 Update the Spotify app doesnt work with the Bmw f23 anymore.   whats going on there?
  • Marpap
  • 12 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Won't sign me in on a new iPhone I am trying to install on

I've just d/l'd the app to a new iPhone i got. After entering my login info, it just hangs, just showing those three circles as if it's trying to log in. I can log into my new laptop fine, so I know the account info is fine.

• Regular
  • I've just d/l'd the app to a new iPhone i got.  After entering my login info, it just hangs, just showing those three circles as if it's trying to log in.  I can log into my new laptop fine...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline playlists disappearing.

Hey! I have playlists with a total of 800 tracks which I always sync to new devices. Recently, my iPhone tells me that I "have offline playlists on more than free devices etc" and just deletes every song I synced to my phone. Now this is happening on...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey!   I have playlists with a total of 800 tracks which I always sync to new devices. Recently, my iPhone tells me that I "have offline playlists on more than free devices etc" and just ...
  • ianmoone
  • Regular
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Search function does not work

As of yesterday I do have premium. Today the search function (loop) does not work. With first letter entering I do get error message "error occured try again"

• Casual Listener
  • As of yesterday I do have premium. Today the search function (loop) does not work. With first letter entering I do get error message "error occured try again"  
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files

So I just got a iphone from android and downloading songs from my computer to android had 0 problems and now with apple the songs aren't even showing up like I have a playlist of entierly local file songs from a unreleased album and when I go to that...

• Casual Listener
  • So I just got a iphone from android and downloading songs from my computer to android had 0 problems and now with apple the songs aren't even showing up like I have a playlist of entierly local file ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded Songs After Free Trial

Hi Spotify, I just wanted to know if I can keep my downloaded songs on my Ipad after my free trial. What do I have to do to keep listening to them offline, if anything can? Thanks

• Hi Spotify,                   I just wanted to know if I can keep my downloaded songs on my Ipad after my free trial. What do I have to do to keep l...
  • fininflation
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

App interface

Hi! Yesterday my spotify app startes to look like shown in the picture. I tries update the app, reinstall the app and even update my iphone.any suggestion on how i can get to the normal app interface again?thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Yesterday my spotify app startes to look like shown in the picture. I tries update the app, reinstall the app and even update my iphone. any suggestion on how i can get to the normal app interfa...
  • Pancholina
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

shuffle doesn't work.

shuffle doesn't work when I play music using the app on my phone it only plays 20 or 30 songs and then repeats itself even if I have more around 400 songs. Whats wrong with the app? has anyone else noticed it? tried to look answers online but a lot o...

• shuffle doesn't work when I play music using the app on my phone it only plays 20 or 30 songs and then repeats itself even if I have more around 400 songs. Whats wrong with the app? has anyone else n...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

How to play tracks randomly?

I want to play tracks from Spotify totallly randomly? How do I do that? I use iPhone and iPad.

• Casual Listener
  • I want to play tracks from Spotify totallly randomly? How do I do that? I use iPhone and iPad.
  • j_s_kelley
  • 31 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 31 replies
  • 8 likes

Cannot login with facebook on my iphone

Hi, i spent 2 hours reading existing posts on that topic and try some of the suggestions unsuccessfully. Ä i got no error message after choosing facebook to login, but the app always redirects me on the login page (loop). I made sure to log out every...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    i spent 2 hours reading existing posts on that topic and try some of the suggestions unsuccessfully. Ä   i got no error message after choosing facebook to login, but the app...
  • Tboillat
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle

I feel like the shuffle order is the same each time on my iPhone for a playlist. Anyone else experience this?

• Regular
  • I feel like the shuffle order is the same each time on my iPhone for a playlist. Anyone else experience this?
  • Bellaxx13
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution CANCIONES DE PLAYLIST NO APARECEN

ME HICE UNA PLAYST EN SPOTIFY DE ESCRITORIO QUE TIENE +50 CANCIONES (WINDOWS) Y CUANDO ABRO LA PLAYLIST EN EL CELULAR (iOS) SOLO APARECEN 4

• ME HICE UNA PLAYST EN SPOTIFY DE ESCRITORIO QUE TIENE +50 CANCIONES (WINDOWS) Y CUANDO ABRO LA PLAYLIST EN EL CELULAR (iOS) SOLO APARECEN 4
  • Bellaxx13
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes