Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Split screen option on iPad Pro

Solved!

Split screen option on iPad Pro

This is dreadful to find that this feature does not work with OS11 (nor older OS.) I NEED this feature as a yoga teacher! Here is the beauty of having this work: Plans on one side, playlist on the other. I can follow along and see where I am with my timing, as I teach: it will be used by everyone & anyone who wants to teach ANYTHING such as this, efficiently! Think of all the many more subscribers you would gain. Now think of the subscribers you may lose, as iTunes & Pandora DOES work in split screen mode! I am so disappointed. Can you please code your app so it works? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I don't have an iPad but I think this would be really a great feature for the app. But you have to post this in the ideas forum. If it gets enough votes a spotify employee will check your idea and maybe the feature gets implemented.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

I don't have an iPad but I think this would be really a great feature for the app. But you have to post this in the ideas forum. If it gets enough votes a spotify employee will check your idea and maybe the feature gets implemented.

Suggested posts