Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spoitfy Premium not work on iPone

Solved!

Spoitfy Premium not work on iPone

Really frustrated... Spotify Premium isn't working on my iPhone again. I've tried signing out, restarting phone, reinstalling app, what can I do to fix this?!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling spotify? Or turning the device off and then back on?

View solution in original post

18 Replies

Hi! Welcome to the community! If you go the account overview page, what does it say under the subscription status line? Does this happen just on your mobile device or on the desktop as well?

@equijumper wrote:

Really frustrated... Spotify Premium isn't working on my iPhone again. I've tried signing out, restarting phone, reinstalling app, what can I do to fix this?!

Hi, have you checked to see if you're still premium?

Just head over to your subscription page to check 🙂

Liam

I only use my account from my phone but just to check to see if it was working on the computer, I logged out of my husbands account on the computer and logged into mine, my premium account was working from the computer, I checked my phone again and it then worked from my phone!!? Some how logging in from the computer helped my account work with my phone.

Thanks for trying to help.

No problem. That's what we're here for. 🙂 have a great day.

i can't use spotify premium in mi iphone neither in my ipad! i tried to logg ut from computer, ipad and iphone and logg in again but it doesn't work! what i have to do?? what frustration! i want to use it! pls help me! thks a lot!

Welcome to the community annina8120 🙂 can you give more information? http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/Troubleshooting-Spotify-on-iOS/td-p/...

hi! thk you!

i put in PREFERENCES => REPRODUCTION the off-line mode, then i do the same with my playlists in order to ear them onmy iphone, but when i try to ear one of my lists, spotify tell me that the song is not available by off-line mode! and the same for all songs! i can't believe that i can't ear any list!

what i have to do?

thks a lot!

Marked as solution

Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling spotify? Or turning the device off and then back on?

Me pasa lo mismo desde España.

I'am very dissapointed about that issue.

Are you having the same problem?

i got it! yeeeah!

i had to desinstall the application, turn off phone and ipad, turn on the phone again and re-install Spotify from apple store!

then, when i opened spotify, i leave it in on-line mode while i changed all my lists to "available off-line": automatically the list started a sincronization (i'm note sure of this last word!), and finally i can ear the list in off-line also!

what happiness!! thks a lot for your help! 

Excellent! Glad I was able to help!

sorry, one last question!

is there some limit in songs number that i can ear by off-line mode?

thk youuu!!

@annina8120 wrote:

sorry, one last question!

is there some limit in songs number that i can ear by off-line mode?

thk youuu!!

You can have 3,333 tracks synced offline on a device, and a maximum of 3 devices with offline content.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

tyhk you Peter!

Hey, Michael.. I want to be able to listen "offline" when Im in the Mountains boarding. I have never had a premium account, so I want to do the trial for my next trip.

I am currently premium and when I go to select "my songs" - available offline - it gives me a message that my maximum number of devices has been reached blah blah blah... But when I log in on the computer and go to offline devices... it says "I don't have any offline devices"

Help!

Brand new Spotify Premium member, but incredibly frustrated. Is this a scam?

App on iPhone 6 does not work. I have tried everything on this post. The app lets me sign in, but then, won't search. I even get the "An error occured Try Again" error message after I sign in and it tries to load the home page.

I have logged out and signed back in.

I have done a hard restart on the phone.

I have deleted the app and reinstalled it.

The exact same thing happens every time.

BTW, the app is working on my computer, no problem, so I conclude my account is ok.

I would appreciate advice as to what to try next.

Suggested posts