Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify 0.7.2 crashing on iPhone 4

Spotify 0.7.2 crashing on iPhone 4

I have an iPhone 4 am currently using iOS 6.0.1 and I use spotify almost every day. I tapped on the app today and it went to a white screen then force
closed. I did the update for spotify to 0.7.2 and have rebooted my phone as well as delete history and all of that as well as uninstalled and reinstalled the spotify app half a dozen times with no luck. If just force closes almost as quickly as I try to open the app. Suggestions?
3 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Could you try updating your iOS (6.1.3 is the latest)? Generally sorts out a few things.

Once you've updated your iOS, try reinstalling the app one more time then rebooting your phone.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I did the update today and retried the steps and still nothing. Just a white screen then closes app. Any other suggestions?

Hi. Could you try changing your Region Format by changing iOS Settings > General > International > Region Format. Change to a country not your own, e.g. if you're in the US, change to Sweden; if in Sweden, change to USA.

Suggested posts