Free

Country

United States

Device

iPhone Xs

Operating System

iOS 14.2

My Question or Issue

Spotify Wrapped still won’t show up, even though it has been claimed to be fixed. I’ve tried updating, but my app is up to date. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled, tried it in multiple browsers (in incognito as well) and it still does not work. It sends me to the 2020 Wrapped playlists but there is no option or anything to view my actual 2020 Wrapped Story. 

4 Replies

I have the same issue. My wrapped playlists are appearing, but not the story. I am using the student version of Spotify

I'm having the same problem on a premium account. there is a 2020 wrapped genre when i search it, but there isn't a personalized playlist or even the stats (the story part is not there) I contacted the support team and that didn't solve my problem. they told me that "you need to have a Spotify account on or before November 15th 2020 and listened to at least 5 different artists, 30 different tracks, and 60 minutes of music" I'm using Spotify for about 3 years and i use it a lot during the day and I had this feature last year so I know I've passed all this limits. I tried uninstalling and installing the app, updating, logging out and in again but didn't help. i also tried different apps (android and mac) and even logged in through the website to see if I can find it there but still nothing 😞

I exactly have the same problem, I used my desktop in 2020 to play music on Spotify
Now I can't see any personalised playlists for 2020 nor on desktop neither my phone.

The funny thing is it says I haven't listened to enough artists/music to have a personalised playlist, while I was literally spend hours and hours with Spofity and I never been on offline sessions.

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for reaching about this. 

If you're still having troubles accessing the Wrapped Stories, we'd recommend taking a look at the recommendations and eligibility criteria in the Status Update of this Ongoing issue. Even though it's marked as Fixed, it still contains helpful information.

You can also find all the info needed about your Wrapped 2020, how it works, and how to deal with issues happening right now in this FAQ.

Cheers - Let us know how it goes!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts