Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify account gone?

Spotify account gone?

Earlier today i was listening to one of my playlist on Spotify (iOS) only to find out 3 minutes later that i was logged out of spotify and couldn't log back in. When i want to log in again using my facebook account (i always used to log in with facebook)  it does get to the part where i have to give the app access to my facebook profile but after i click OK the app says ''login failed, incorrect username or password please try again''. I can not access web version of spotify either and it just seems like i've never used my facebook for spotify when in fact i did, even got spotify premium on that account. Now even if something has gone wrong with my premium payment, i assume i would still have access to my account and playlists (but only on shuffle mode) right? 

1 Reply

Hey @daphnechloe,

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to see what's going on within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts