Premium

Country

Vietnam

Device

iPhone 8 Plus

Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

- Can't login into the account sometimes -> Last time I had to reset my password.

- Jump to a strange playlist while playing in shuffle mode and pause. The two playlist Pop and Dahdah I deleted from my library.

- Lost all my downloaded playlist.

- Strange Recently Played list. I don't recognize any of them.

3 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Make sure everything is up to date. I'd also recommend using the Sign Out Everywhere and Remove Offline devices from your Spotify account page. Maybe try resetting password too and see if that helps 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

I always use the lastest version of Spotify. As I stated, my device is using iOS 12. I only use Spotify on 2 devices, my workplace's pc and my phone and no one touch both of them. I tried remove the app and reinstall the app several times but the problem happen after a few time using. While typing this reply, I have just reinstalled the app and reboot my phone. Hope it works!

Hey @Milunice259,

Currently the latest iOS version is iOS 12.1.3

I’d recommend updating to 12.1.3 if you haven’t already.

Thanks 🙂

Suggested posts