Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify can't download all tracks

Spotify can't download all tracks

Hi, I've a premium user account and an iPhone 6 64gb, in Spotify, in my music > song, i tick the "unavailable offline" switch, so all my songs should be downloaded and available offline. When I did that, Spotify start downloading all songs (about 5000) so I let it download over the night. When I wake up, the progress bar indicating the number downloaded and to still have to be download has disappear so everything should be downloaded but it's not, and when I had new songs, they are not added neither. I check my usage settings, I still have 10Gb available on my phone and Spotify is 15.4 Gb. I wonder why all the music are not downloaded. Is there a 15Gb limitation, or is it just a bug. I already tried to uninstall and reinstall, it,s the same.

7 Replies

Hello!

Each account is allowed a limit of 10,000 songs offline, and a maximum of 3 devices with offline playlists.

Hence the 3,333 number - that is for each device.

I'd reccommend you to check the downloaded songs on your devices and verify if you haven't achieved the limit.

Hope this helps! ♫

This was a post by DasPeter
If my post helped you to fix your problem  -  Accept as Solution
If you liked my post - Give it a Like

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
PM me here

But if i have only one device, why i can't DL 10000 songs on it ? And how can I check the number of songs downloaded on my device ?

There isn't really a way to know how many songs are in a device.
The way I count my songs is by entering my playlist folder and see which playlists have been marked for offline usage, then sum up all the numbers and get the total.

Hope this helps! ♫

PM me here

Ok, thanks but unfortunatelly, i save my whole "songs" section and I'm not gonna count my music one by one 🙂
But thanks anyway

Does this also apply to family accounts?

Yes it does @Felton15
Each member of the family can have up to 3 devices with the 10,000 song limit each.
Since family subscription applies to each user individually, each member has its own account.

PM me here

I've encountered the same problem as "teddybeers" and I don't even have 1.000 on the only device I use which is my 64 gb iphone 6s plus, so what's the deal?

Suggested posts