Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

normal songs having the language switched in a song

So I starting playing my normal playlist, I played no vacancy by one republic- throughout the song it is changing the language to french i think. The song is normally in english I dont know how the language is being switched randomly throughout the s...

• Casual Listener
  • So I starting playing my normal playlist, I played no vacancy by one republic- throughout the song it is changing the language to french i think. The song is normally in english I dont know how the l...
  • jasminerlee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Language

I live in America but speak Norwegian. Everything on my phone is in Norwegian except for Spotify which will not change. Is there a way to fix it or would I have to be in Norway for it to give me the proper language?

• I live in America but speak Norwegian. Everything on my phone is in Norwegian except for Spotify which will not change. Is there a way to fix it or would I have to be in Norway for it to give me...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue Glitch Making Queue Appear Blank

I am using the iPhone X currently but the same thing happened on my iPhone 6 Plus. When I am queuing up songs (let’s say 4 or 5) the last couple songs I add, or all of them, appear blank and are unable to be seen. Is anyone else experiencing this pro...

• I am using the iPhone X currently but the same thing happened on my iPhone 6 Plus. When I am queuing up songs (let’s say 4 or 5) the last couple songs I add, or all of them, appear blank and are unab...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify on Chromecast

Hello!I just started using Google Chromecast and I have an issue. The device is working fone with every app I’ve tryed except spotify. When I connect my phone to the Chromecast and try to play some music it starts skipping songs uncontrolably. I can’...

• Hello! I just started using Google Chromecast and I have an issue. The device is working fone with every app I’ve tryed except spotify. When I connect my phone to the Chromecast and try to play some...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't stream Spotify in 2013 hyundai Genesis

I have an iphone 6S Plus, that will not play Spotify Radio or my playlists when plugged in to the Aux jack in console. Suggestions?

• I have an iphone 6S Plus, that will not play Spotify Radio or  my playlists when plugged in to  the Aux jack in console. Suggestions?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I hear background/supportive vocals with headphones on?

I'm playing this song California Dreamin' on my new Beats (Solo 2), and I can't hear supportive vocals, only the lead singer. This is on the iPhone. When I plug my Apple earphones in it works fine. I have tried them both on my laptop too without issu...

• I'm playing this song California Dreamin' on my new Beats (Solo 2), and I can't hear supportive vocals, only the lead singer. This is on the iPhone. When I plug my Apple earphones in it works fine. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Updated iPad to iOS 11 can no longer log in to Spotify

I’ve just updated iPad to iOS 11 and I can’t log in to Spotify. I get a message saying Spotify need to update software to work with iOS 11 ... anyone else had this problem?

• I’ve just updated iPad to iOS 11 and I can’t log in to Spotify. I get a message saying Spotify need to update software to work with iOS 11 ... anyone else had this problem?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound when changing and switching songs from the control center

Hello everyone! Thank you in advance, I tell you what is my probla since I upgrade to IOS 11 every time I change the song or play or pause either from the notification or the notification center this emits a somewhat annoying sound, it's like a "beep...

• Hello everyone!   Thank you in advance, I tell you what is my probla since I upgrade to IOS 11 every time I change the song or play or pause either from the notification or the notification ce...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iTunes Payment

I was wondering if I can pay with iTunes store credit because I just bought $100 worth of iTunes cards

• I was wondering if I can pay with iTunes store credit because I just bought $100 worth of iTunes cards
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Play on apple watch

When will I be able to use spotify on my apple watch?

• When will I be able to use spotify on my apple watch?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Opening Spotify from Waze opens Trifecta

GIVEN that I am logged into Spotify as a premium userAND I have previously connected Spotify to my Waze AccountAND Used the Waze to spotify on screen featureWHEN I click on the Spotify button on the screenTHEN the Waze app opens an app called Trifect...

• GIVEN that I am logged into Spotify as a premium user AND I have previously connected Spotify to my Waze Account AND Used the Waze to spotify on screen feature WHEN I click on the S...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs on playlist not showing on iOS

I have made a playlist from all my favourite songs on itunes in spotify desktop, currently over 4000. This showed on my iOS app with no problems then suddenly today it shows as only having 700 songs and is using an older title for the playlist. Every...

• Regular
  • I have made a playlist from all my favourite songs on itunes in spotify desktop, currently over 4000. This showed on my iOS app with no problems then suddenly today it shows as only having 700 songs ...
  • see_k
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    iphone
    missing sons
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I shred one playlist, now that person can see everything!

I shared one (private) playlist with a freind, however now they can see ALL my private content! I didnt want this. Can it be rectified?

• Visitor
  • I shared one (private) playlist with a freind, however now they can see ALL my private content!    I didnt want this.    Can it be rectified? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify pausado

Tengo un iPhone 8 y desde la última actualización de la App, ya sea oyendo música directo con los speakers del teléfono, audífonos o vía bluetooth en el coche o una bocina, de la nada se pausa, que solución podría haber

• Tengo un iPhone 8 y desde la última actualización de la App, ya sea oyendo música directo con los speakers del teléfono, audífonos o vía bluetooth en el coche o una bocina, de la nada se pausa, que s...
  • larryanse
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Won't let me subscribe to premium

Grrrrr.....I have been a Spotify member for about a year....every month I go through the usual drama of having to delete the app to re subscribe to premium....which might I say is annoying! This time it won't let me do it even if I do delete the app ...

• Casual Listener
  • Grrrrr.....I have been a Spotify member for about a year....every month I go through the usual drama of having to delete the app to re subscribe to premium....which might I say is annoying! This time...
  • ghostdrinks
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

All my playlists disappeared except for one, they are not in the deleted playlists

Someone know whats going on? Suddenly my playlists disappeared after I tried to make one playlist collaborative and now I can't find them anywhere!! Please help

• Someone know whats going on? Suddenly my playlists disappeared after I tried to make one playlist collaborative and now I can't find them anywhere!! Please help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t remove artist, jumps into playlists.

I recently added a Dr. John,song to two playlists. After. any playlist I am pla, the second song will be a Dr. John song. I removed the song on the playlist. Deleted the search, deleted the album( no, I never added it), restarted app. Once Dr John be...

•  I recently added a Dr. John,song to two playlists.  After. any playlist I am pla, the second song will be a  Dr. John song.  I removed the song on the  playlist.  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing through my speakers not my headphones at my inlaws - awkward

Spotify is auto playing through wifi connected speakers and I can't find a way to play through my headphones instead. Like, seriously?! This cannot be how this works. Halp pls?

• Spotify is auto playing through wifi connected speakers and I can't find a way to play through my headphones instead. Like, seriously?! This cannot be how this works. Halp pls?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting albums randomly

Every time my spotify account updates at the moment it deletes all of my saved for offline albums, my playlists are still saved but not albums - its driving me crazy. Anything I have done which is causing this or anyway to stop it happening?

• Every time my spotify account updates at the moment it deletes all of my saved for offline albums, my playlists are still saved but not albums - its driving me crazy.   Anything I have done wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify iOS app not playing the next track automatically.

Hello there, I've been using the Spotify iPhone app for about 2 months now. It worked like a dream for the first month and a half but now it's barely usable, in my opinion. When I start the app up and play a song, the app will not automatically play ...

• Regular
  • Hello there,   I've been using the Spotify iPhone app for about 2 months now. It worked like a dream for the first month and a half but now it's barely usable, in my opinion. When I start the ...
  • ml-spotify
  • Casual Listener
  • 143 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 143 replies
  • 2 likes