Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Spotify isn’t showing me the music I’m currently playing

I have an iPhone 6 with iOS 11.1.2 and regular membership on Spotify, since updating to iOS 11 Spotify hasn’t been showing me the music I’m currently playing both in the app itself and on my lock screen (though the lock screen isn’t as big of a probl...

• I have an iPhone 6 with iOS 11.1.2 and regular membership on Spotify, since updating to iOS 11 Spotify hasn’t been showing me the music I’m currently playing both in the app itself and on my lock scr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

An error accured

I am sick of this problem. When ever i want seach a music or go to browser i see this stupid thing. I redownloaded the qpp but still it appears, what can i do, thank you.

• I am sick of this problem. When ever i want seach a music or go to browser i see this stupid thing. I redownloaded the qpp but still it appears, what can i do, thank you.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist with deleted songs

I have been having trouble delete a song from one of my playlists - it's a song that has been deleted by the artist so I can no longer listen to it. The song does not appear on the actual playlist, but since it appears on the play queue everytime it'...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been having trouble delete a song from one of my playlists - it's a song that has been deleted by the artist so I can no longer listen to it. The song does not appear on the actual playlist, b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is this normal?

Hello everyone, When I click on the top left corner of an album corner on Spotify, it takes me to the Safari broweser and it says "About this ad". Does this happen to anyone else?

• Regular
  • Hello everyone,  When I click on the top left corner of an album corner on Spotify, it takes me to the Safari broweser and it says "About this ad". Does this happen to anyone else?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Helllp!

on my lock screen instead of appearing the spotify for me to pause or change the music, it appears the youtube symbol that has nothing running (sorry for the errors, i'm brazilian)

• on my lock screen instead of appearing the spotify for me to pause or change the music, it appears the youtube symbol that has nothing running (sorry for the errors, i'm brazilian)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No aparece “Estas escuchando”

En la parte inferior donde se supone tendria que aparecer el rectangulo de la cancion que se esta reproduciendo, simplemente no aparece y no me deja cambiar de cancion. Aunque las canciones esten descargadas, el problema sigue.Por favor, ayudenme. Mo...

• En la parte inferior donde se supone tendria que aparecer el rectangulo de la cancion que se esta reproduciendo, simplemente no aparece y no me deja cambiar de cancion.  Aunque las canciones es...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle

Hi, there is a problem. I am creating my own playlist. I am adding there songs from different albums (sometimes 3-5 songs from the same album) and also a lot of singles. So the problem: when I am doing shuffle in playlist, songs which were taken from...

• Hi, there is a problem. I am creating my own playlist. I am adding there songs from different albums (sometimes 3-5 songs from the same album) and also a lot of singles.  So the problem: when I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account But Do Not Have Access to Videos, Radio or Podcasts

Hello,I've had Premium for 3 days now(in Thailand), and have an iPad and iPhone.Here are my problems.(1) iPhone = Bottom of screen has..Home/Browse/Search/Library buttons. But no "Radio"? Link?Browse button has...Charts/New Releases/Podcasts/Discover...

• Hello, I've had Premium for 3 days now(in Thailand), and have an iPad and iPhone. Here are my problems. (1) iPhone = Bottom of screen has..Home/Browse/Search/Library buttons. But no "Radio"?...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Notifications pausing music when using bluetooth

Here's the scenario I've found. I want to know if anyone else can replicate this. I turn my iPhone or iPad off silent mode by sliding the hardware switch.Connect either device to my Jawbone JamboxPlay some music using Spotify. All works well until I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Here's the scenario I've found. I want to know if anyone else can replicate this.   I turn my iPhone or iPad off silent mode by sliding the hardware switch. Connect either device to my Jawbo...
  • natedog7697
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bluetooth
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music cuts

Today after i updated my spotify app everytime when i try to listen music it starts to cut in and out many times and nothing seems to help..

• Today after i updated my spotify app everytime when i try to listen music it starts to cut in and out many times and nothing seems to help..
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I “undownload” particular/specific songs from a playlist?

I downloaded a playlist so I can listen to it offline, however I realized I don’t listen to some of these songs at all (but also don’t want to delete them.. because.) and I want to remove them off my downloads. I can’t find any option to do it on my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I downloaded a playlist so I can listen to it offline, however I realized I don’t listen to some of these songs at all (but also don’t want to delete them.. because.) and I want to remove them off my...
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Ability to View All Playlist Followers

Hello. I really want this Local File song on my computer to apear on my playlist on my phone as well. I´ve followed the steps spootify says to do, but it still wont apear on my phone. I would appreciate all help:)

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I really want this Local File song on my computer to apear on my playlist on my phone as well. I´ve followed the steps spootify says to do, but it still wont apear on my phone.  I would ...
  • Johanbinderup
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't play downloaded songs on iPhone (greyed out)

I am trying to play songs from local files on my desktop to my iPhone but I keep getting a message saying that I have to download it to my playlist and make it available offline. I've tried everything and it is still not working. Please Help!!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to play songs from local files on my desktop to my iPhone but I keep getting a message saying that I have to download it to my playlist and make it available offline. I've tried everythin...
  • sladuhslad3
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you please fix the shuffle feature?

The shuffle feature has been giving me issues for a few weeks now. I try to shuffle a playlist with over 1000 songs and it just shuffles the 25 or so most recently added songs. It would be nice if this went back to a traditional shuffle which randoml...

• The shuffle feature has been giving me issues for a few weeks now. I try to shuffle a playlist with over 1000 songs and it just shuffles the 25 or so most recently added songs. It would be nice if th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

confused

It would be REALLY great to be able to sync downloaded music with Spotify.... A few of my favorite songs aren’t available on Spotify, which is ok, but I would buy them if I could add them to a playlist on Spotify. I wish all artists allowed their wor...

• It would be REALLY great to be able to sync downloaded music with Spotify.... A few of my favorite songs aren’t available on Spotify, which is ok, but I would buy them if I could add them to a playli...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding Track to Playlist

I'm running the Spotify app on my iPad, iOS 10.3.3, the latest version. I've noticed, starting a few Spotify app iterations ago, that with some regularity when I go to add a track to a playlist from a radio station or playlist (Now Hear This, Today's...

• I'm running the Spotify app on my iPad, iOS 10.3.3, the latest version. I've noticed, starting a few Spotify app iterations ago, that with some regularity when I go to add a track to a playlist ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No aparece lo que escucho

Cuando me encuentro reproduciendo una canción no me aparece nada abajo, ni con la pantalla bloqueada, es como si no estuviese reproduciendo nada, ni siquiera puedo cambiar lo que estoy escuchando.

• Cuando me encuentro reproduciendo una canción no me aparece nada abajo, ni con la pantalla bloqueada, es como si no estuviese reproduciendo nada, ni siquiera puedo cambiar lo que estoy escuchando.&nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

playlist

I just got spotify premium and made a playlist and downloaded it so I could listen to it offline. I started playing my list and the first song played fine but then when it was done the next song was on another playlist instead of on my playlist that ...

• I just got spotify premium and made a playlist and downloaded it so I could listen to it offline.  I started playing my list and the first song played fine but then when it was done the next son...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes