Free

Country

Malaysia

Device

Iphone 11 pro & Apple watch 6 Celular

Operating System

(iOS 14.3  & Watch Os 7.2

My Question or Issue

why sportify cant stream or detect my apple watch? I saw on youtube video it suppose to have the watch logo at bottom right on the apple watch but it seems only showing my phone logo only.. I want to stream in the apple watch because I want to connect to my Airpod pro and leave my phone while I'm jogging or workout.. 

I have been try to reinstalling the apple more than 4 times but the problem still persist. any one can help me on this

Huddy24_0-1608863572221.pngHuddy24_1-1608863607218.png

6 Replies

Hey there @Huddy24,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. 

Can you let us know which version of the app you have?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I am having the same issue and have unpaired/paired, uninstalled/installed. Would love to be able to run and listen to Spotify without my phone. I have free version of Spotify 

Hey @karilan8-us,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Community 🙂

Currently this option can be activated if the account is on Premium. If you want to find more information about the different subscriptions, you can head here.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi. I am having this same issue although I have a premium account.

Can you please advise?

Hey @Faisal8

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

The folks at our tech team are currently looking into this, so make sure to vote for the Ongoing Issue here, if you haven't already. Make sure to provide us with the info we're asking for in the Status update in the comments. 

Though we can't set an exact time frame for when this will be fixed, it'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. We'll be sure to keep you updated with any news on the matter there.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hey I have exactly the same problem over 3 years later - was this issue ever resolved ?

Suggested posts