Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify change de musique tout seul

Spotify change de musique tout seul

Bonjour, je suis nouveau dans l’utilisation de Spotify. Depuis quelques temps, quand je lance ma playlist, au bout d’une ou deux chansons, Spotify change tout seul de musique et me mets un titre que je ne connais et que je n’ai pas demandé......un peu lourd à force. Avez vous une solution svp ? MERCI de votre aide !

Plan

Premium

Country

France

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

iOS

My Question or Issue

48 Replies

This is happening to me!!! The**bleep** song too!!! ahahaha.
what can we do? i've contacted support. Im a premium user, happens on my iMac and iPhone when connected to wifi.

I got the same problem since yesterday and it haven’t been solved.

Same, if I am listening to something or if Spotify is just open and am not listening to anything some random music just opens including songs from Cholosus and other random songs. This both happens on my android and on Spotify app on Windows. I noticed that in the devices available tab some random devices are sometimes connected as if someone had access to my account and was playing songs (I have a screenshot if this can help).
I changed my password and disconnected all devices from Spotify but the problem remains.

Hearing back from spotify on this would be great.

Same, if I am listening to something or if Spotify is just open and am not listening to anything some random music just opens including songs from Cholosus and other random songs. This both happens on my android and on Spotify app on Windows. I noticed that in the devices available tab some random devices are sometimes connected as if someone had access to my account and was playing songs (I have a screenshot if this can help).
I changed my password and disconnected all devices from Spotify but the problem remains.

Hearing back from spotify on this would be great.

Hey there folks,

Thank you for your posts here in the Community. We're sorry to hear about this.

In this case we suggest that you have a look at this article and follow the steps that's provided in there to make sure there's no unauthorized activity on your account.

It can also be good to check this article out that provides information on how to protect your account.

If that doesn't do the trick, we recommend that you perform a clean reinstall of the app. This is different than a quick reinstall and could be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble.

Let us know how everything goes so that we can continue assist you if you need us to. We're always one reply away.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Same issue with same playlist 

Hey there folks,

Thank you for your posts here in the Community.

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps that's been provided in the thread, and if the issue persist we recommend that you contact our customer support.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator

We are many too have the exact same behaviour.
Same playlist everywhere, this is obviously not someone that stole our credential or it means that all others users like to listen the same song again and again.
Moreover we reported than we sign out, change password, uninstall the aps etc...
I would suggest the spotify support team to investigate to that bug and fix it as soon as possible because our account is not usable anymore since 2 days now.

Fyi Spotify support resolv my issue but creating a new account. 

Hey there @user-removed,

Thank you for your reply and for and update.

We've passed this on to the right team that will take a closer look at this.

If you have any questions we're always one reply away.

Take care!

JeremyModerator

Hi !
Spotify asked me to reset my password yesterday. So far it works..
Thanks !

Hello,

I have the exact same problem (same songs etc). Please keep us updated !

Thank you in advance,

This has not worked! Followed all instructions!

Hey there @psfournier,

Thank you for your post in this thread.

In the meantime we suggest that you follow the steps that @Mario provided in his first reply.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator

resetting password doesn`t work for me either.

Reset passwords, logged out of everything and songs are still being played by itself.
Cholosus artist keeps playing. Really frustrating.

Hey there folks,

Thank you for your replies.

Can you confirm if you performed a clean reinstall of the app? This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

It would also be great if you can let us know which version of the app you have?

Keep us posted 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator

This is getting really frustrating.

I have logged off everything 

Reset password 

Done the clean reinstall 

And yet as soon as I open the freshly installed app that song starts again. 

It has made Spotify unusable 

(Version 8.5.94.839)

I ended up contacting customer support on web chat and they did something
to my account and it ended up working fine. You guys should give it a try .

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your reports so far.

To everyone experiencing this issue, we recommend following the steps listed here and here in order to secure your account.

Don't forget to change the password for any service associated with your account, such as your email address, Facebook, or Apple.

If afterwards the issue persists, please leave a comment with the Spotify URI of the songs that start playing. Once we have those we'll happily take a closer look.

Keep us posted. We're right here if you have any questions.

Mihail Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts