Premium

Country

USA

Device

Iphone 11

Operating System

iOs 15.2

My Question or Issue

So, I made a 44 song playlist for a tumblr request I’ve gotten. I use the spotify codes when you see when you press the three dots when entering your playlist with all of the edit options. I use spotify codes to make it easier to scan then just posting a long link. However, I’ve noticed when I try to get my spotify code, the playlist cover doesn’t show up. It shows the cover EVERYWHERE besides the spotify code picture. Why? I’ve reinstalled, logged out and back in, reset iphone… but nothing worked. My spotify is up to date too. I’m not trying to send it to instagram or whatever, just saving the code with the cover art on it. But it doesn’t work.

B1AEF9B5-7D05-4173-BA63-FDB1EEAA19E4.png
CD2FB557-A340-4B83-BAA4-229698DBEF12.png
3 Replies

Hey @tubbo00,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out to us!

We recommend waiting a couple of days to see if the picture loads correctly then. It's possible that there's a temporary synching issue and waiting a bit usually resolves those. If it still doesn't load, could you try logging in on another device (a PC or an android device) to see if the cover art is still missing there? If you haven't already, try clearing the app's cache by following these steps:

1. Tap Home and then tap Settings.
  2. Tap Storage.
  3. Tap Delete cache.

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Two things here, I cannot get the Spotify code for a song to show up on my page anymore to scan and when I  read up on it, it said to clear the cache by going to settings. When I open my Spotify and hit home, it does not give me a "settings" as a choice. When I go into my account it has notification settings and privacy settings, but no general settings to clear the cache. I have gotten the codes before but now it is not working.

Hey there @ellmassey,

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community. 

Just to confirm, have you tried following these specific steps to get the code?

On another note, You can find the app settings by tapping on this icon on the right upper corner of the Home screen:

There, you just need to scroll down until you find Storage and under that option you'll see Delete cache.

Let us know how it goes.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts