Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify connect removed from iPad

Solved!

Spotify connect removed from iPad

Plan: Free

Device: iPad Air 3 / Windows Computer

Operating System: (iOS 14.4) / (Windows 10)

My Question or Issue:

A few days have gone by and I lost the feature to use Spotify connect from my iPad to computer. I used to be able to leave my computer on and connected to my speakers in my room and then use my iPad to choose songs/playlists and control the volume, etc. All the normal stuff I used to be able to do with Spotify on a tablet. Then out of nowhere now it does not let me even connect to my computer or even the other way around like I used to be able to do before.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @thatsjimmii,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here.

Could you reset the router and make sure that both devices are on the same network? It's also a good idea to check if you observe the same under a different network. If it works with another connection, it's best to contact the service provider of the original network for more information.

If that doesn't fix thing, we recommend you log out everywhere and run a clean reinstall on all your devices, this involves deleting the cache files of the app and will force a account wide resynchronization of your info. You can have a look at this guide for the steps relevant to each device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @thatsjimmii,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here.

Could you reset the router and make sure that both devices are on the same network? It's also a good idea to check if you observe the same under a different network. If it works with another connection, it's best to contact the service provider of the original network for more information.

If that doesn't fix thing, we recommend you log out everywhere and run a clean reinstall on all your devices, this involves deleting the cache files of the app and will force a account wide resynchronization of your info. You can have a look at this guide for the steps relevant to each device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts