Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify crashes with Facebook-linked account on Mac Book Pro 10.6.8

Solved!

Spotify crashes with Facebook-linked account on Mac Book Pro 10.6.8

Hello Guys,

I have a Problem with my Spotify application. It crashes right after i started it. I know there are already some Topics about this problem. 

For me it is different: When I use my account which is linked to Facebook it crashes.. When I use my account via E-Mail login it works perfectly. Could anybody help me with my problem? Maybe delete my facebook account. Where I can see the Caches of Spotify on my Computer? I already re-installed und restarted my Computer.

Thanks in advance!!

Ludwig

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi! First of all, welcome to the community! Speaking of the issue you have encountered, you might want to try this. Could you please clarify what version of the Spotify client you use? This information could help us in resolving your problem.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Okay dudes.. Problem was a corrupted Cache file! I deleted these folders.. now it works fine again thxxxxx

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi! First of all, welcome to the community! Speaking of the issue you have encountered, you might want to try this. Could you please clarify what version of the Spotify client you use? This information could help us in resolving your problem.

Marked as solution

Okay dudes.. Problem was a corrupted Cache file! I deleted these folders.. now it works fine again thxxxxx

Suggested posts