Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Free trial won't let me have more than 3 playlists synced for offline listening??

I have the spotify free trial on my ipod and it seems great so far, but the trouble is that it won't let me sync more than 3 or 4 playlists (of roughly 12 songs each) for offline listening. It says not enough space on device but more than half of the...

• I have the spotify free trial on my ipod and it seems great so far, but the trouble is that it won't let me sync more than 3 or 4 playlists (of roughly 12 songs each) for offline listening. It says n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I just paid for premium yet it keeps saying I can't listen to my music on demand

• Casual Listener
  • I just paid for premium yet it keeps saying I can't listen to my music on demand
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with my spotify

I don't know how to delete my spotify account.I had facebook once and then i deleted it. Now i can't log Into my sportify.I can't make another account because spotify tells that my e-mail already are in use.What to do peeps??

• I don't know how to delete my spotify account. I had facebook once and then i deleted it. Now i can't log Into my sportify. I can't make another account because spotify tells that my e-mail already...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sync offline playlist

I can't sync my offline playlist on my iPhone whatever I do so when I'm out and about on the tube I have absolutely nothing to listen too! Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • I can't sync my offline playlist on my iPhone whatever I do so when I'm out and about on the tube I have absolutely nothing to listen too! Please help!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Is it possible to set sync quality at different levels on different playlists?

I wanted to have a bunch of songs downloaded at normal quality for regular listening (since it doesnt take up as much memory), but when i want better quality, I wanted a few albums to be synced at extreme quality on a separate playlist. Is this possi...

• Visitor
  • I wanted to have a bunch of songs downloaded at normal quality for regular listening (since it doesnt take up as much memory), but when i want better quality, I wanted a few albums to be synced at ex...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files "double downloaded" = wasting memory

I have some songs that were on my phone for itunes, and i wanted to have them be on the spotify app so i could go to one place for my music. So, as I began to sync music on to my Iphone, and I noticed that i was losing memory space on my phone to syn...

• Regular
  • I have some songs that were on my phone for itunes, and i wanted to have them be on the spotify app so i could go to one place for my music.  So, as I began to sync music on to my Iphone, and &n...
  • stans
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HOW TO : Review what the radio played?

Hello Spotify-o-philes, HOW do we look at a list of what the radio played?Sometimes my hands are messy and I cannot touch my 'devices' (iPhone, keyboard) yet I want to go back to see what the radio just played - or played an hour ago. I can review st...

• Music Fan
  • Hello Spotify-o-philes, HOW do we look at a list of what the radio played? Sometimes my hands are messy and I cannot touch my 'devices' (iPhone, keyboard) yet I want to go back to see what the rad...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How To: Undo accidental dislike?

Hello Fellow Spotify-o-philes, HOW do we undo a dislike for a track ? I fumble finger dislikes on the iPhone A LOT. I am bummed that the service is learning to avoid songs I dig. Can anyone help me learn how to undo my dislikes? PLEASE!!!??

• Music Fan
  • Hello Fellow Spotify-o-philes, HOW do we undo a dislike for a track ? I fumble finger dislikes on the iPhone A LOT.  I am bummed that the service is learning to avoid songs I dig.   Can ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

leave Spotify Premium for a few hours, come back and I can't advance to the next track

I have an iPhone (4S). If I start to listen to a playlist, and pause a song to go and do other things on my phone (like if I'm listening to it in the car and then I get to work), after a few hours when I go back to Spotify and it reloads (the three d...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an iPhone (4S).  If I start to listen to a playlist, and pause a song to go and do other things on my phone (like if I'm listening to it in the car and then I get to work), after a few ho...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on iphone 4

Hello, Since a week I have spotify premium, but when i want to open it on my mobile phone it says i dont have spotify premium and on my computer it says i do have premium. Am I doing anything wrong ? Also how can i get my playlist that i already have...

•   Hello,   Since a week I have spotify premium, but when i want to open it on my mobile phone it says i dont have spotify premium and on my computer it says i do have premium. Am I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Require update to libspotify for arm7s support

Can someone recompile the current version to support arm7s (iPhone5/iPod Touch 5th Gen) architectures please? Many thanks in advance, Samuel

• Can someone recompile the current version to support arm7s (iPhone5/iPod Touch 5th Gen) architectures please?   Many thanks in advance, Samuel
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What's New page doesn't load

The What's New page does not load on my iPhone. It does not matter whether I am connected to a WiFi network or the cellular network. I am a premium member.

• Casual Listener
  • The What's New page does not load on my iPhone.  It does not matter whether I am connected to a WiFi network or the cellular network.  I am a premium member. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The next track doesn't play if the iPhone is locked.

Description The next track doesn't play if the iPhone is locked. It's not doing it every time, but it's frequent. If I wait, nothing happens. I have to unlock my phone, then the illustration of the track that has finished briefly appears before to be...

• Casual Listener
  • Description The next track doesn't play if the iPhone is locked. It's not doing it every time, but it's frequent.   If I wait, nothing happens. I have to unlock my phone, then the illust...
  • nonscience
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can'l login to Spotify iOS4 on iPod touch

I have Spotify Premium and have used Spotify on my iPod Touch for well over a year. Listen to online and offline content. Never have had a problem until today when it suddenly comes up with a login page when I go to open Spotify on the iPod Touch. No...

• I have Spotify Premium and have used Spotify on my iPod Touch for well over a year.  Listen to online and offline content.  Never have had a problem until today when it suddenly comes up wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist was available offline, now not

Am a Premium user, and had a playlist that was set as available offline. Used this function on my iPhone, and saw all the tracks had the green icon noting they could be listened to without a connection. Added new songs to playlist today, and clicked ...

• Am a Premium user, and had a playlist that was set as available offline.  Used this function on my iPhone, and saw all the tracks had the green icon noting they could be listened to without a co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing ipod touch with spotify

When I subscribed to Spotify Premium, I had no problem making playlists available for offline use. Then I didn't use these playlists on my Ipod Touch and used my husband's ipad. Now that I am using my Ipod again, all the playlists are no longer avail...

• Casual Listener
  • When I subscribed to Spotify Premium, I had no problem making playlists available for offline use. Then I didn't use these playlists on my Ipod Touch and used my husband's ipad.   Now...
  • bhatnagar
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Folders on iPhone app are not deletable and do not appear on the desktop app

Hello, I have a folder on the iPhone App called "x" containg three playlists and another folder called "x" (again) containg the rest of my playlists. I don't know how that happened but I think it was when I played around with the folder function. On ...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I have a folder on the iPhone App called "x" containg three playlists and another folder called "x" (again) containg the rest of my playlists. I don't know how that happened but I t...
  • Mytikas
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

0.5.9 crashes on startup

Having problems with 0.5.9! Description The Spotify app on my iPhone crashes at startup every time. It is now unusable. A more detailed description, using numbered steps 1. I starred some tracks and opened the Spotify app to sync them. (I'm syncing s...

• Having problems with 0.5.9!   Description The Spotify app on my iPhone crashes at startup every time. It is now unusable.   A more detailed description, using numbered steps 1. ...
  • polintr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Changing Bit Rate of Offline Content

Hello, I initially filled my iPhone with music for offline play at 320 Kbits/s bitrate but eventualy found myself quickly running out of space due to other types of media on my phone and would like to now downgrade the files to 160 kbits/secs. I have...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I initially filled my iPhone with music for offline play at 320 Kbits/s bitrate but eventualy found myself quickly running out of space due to other types of media on my phone and w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes