Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Playing songs available offline with online mode

I have a simple question. If I play a song that is available offline without going offline mode, does Spotify play from streaming or from what is saved on my iPhone? It would be ridiculous if it streams what is already downloaded, but I want to make ...

• I have a simple question.   If I play a song that is available offline without going offline mode, does Spotify play from streaming or from what is saved on my iPhone?   It would be...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

NEW OPTION !

why not put the "library" on iPhone and android? I love listening to my playlist. but sometimes it become painful to change the playlist every time. why not put the "library" as we offer the computer version. Like this we can read ALL our piece. (sor...

• why not put the "library" on iPhone and android?   I love listening to my playlist. but sometimes it become painful to change the playlist every time. why not put the "library" as we offer t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Synchronisierung schlägt auf Grund Probleme mit der Serververbindung feh.

Hallo, ich möchte meine Playlist gerne auf meinen Ipod Touch Synchronisieren, doch sobal ich als "Offline-Verfügbar" auswähle bricht er die Synchronisierung ab und im PC erscheint " Es ist ein Problem mit dem Spotify Server aufgetreten".

• Hallo,   ich möchte meine Playlist gerne auf meinen Ipod Touch Synchronisieren, doch sobal ich als "Offline-Verfügbar" auswähle bricht er die Synchronisierung ab und im PC erscheint " Es ist...
  • Bomberman99
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Manual Application Download

Hello, I'm currently living in a country that Spotify is not current support. How can I download the iPhone application and use my premium account? With Android it was easy, I just selected the "Manual download" in the page. Does iPhone have the same...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I'm currently living in a country that Spotify is not current support. How can I download the iPhone application and use my premium account?    With Android it was e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium isn't working on iPhone!

Hi,I just reactivated my Spotify, and it says I have an active premium subscription. But when I try to create playlists, it doesn't work, it says only premium users are allowed. But my old playlists that I DO have I can make them available offline. C...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just reactivated my Spotify, and it says I have an active premium subscription. But when I try to create playlists, it doesn't work, it says only premium users are allowed. But my old playli...
  • jbradley
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs unavailable to play

My subscription ended as my card details expired. After renewing my card details and resuming with Spotify Premium - all of my playlists now contain '0 tracks' on my iphone. When I select the playlist - some of the songs are there (not all) but greye...

• My subscription ended as my card details expired. After renewing my card details and resuming with Spotify Premium - all of my playlists now contain '0 tracks' on my iphone. When I select the pla...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just subscribed for Spotify Premiun

How long does it normally take for the mobile app to see that I have a premium account?

• Casual Listener
  • How long does it normally take for the mobile app to see that I have a premium account?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify on itouch will not search

i am not sure what the problem is, but i have an itouch 5 and the search option doesnt work half the time. you type in an artist and it just sits there and, or it searches and nothing comes up. as of yesteray it trys to load the search screen, but no...

• Regular
  • i am not sure what the problem is, but i have an itouch 5 and the search option doesnt work half the time. you type in an artist and it just sits there and, or it searches and nothing comes up. as of...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks/albums that I have downloaded on my iPhone app disappear

I have a premium Spotify account. I use the iPhone app to download albums and tracks to play offline as playlists. Recently I have noticed that the playlist take a few minutes to load which is frustrating when you just want to open the app and play i...

• I have a premium Spotify account. I use the iPhone app to download albums and tracks to play offline as playlists. Recently I have noticed that the playlist take a few minutes to load which is frustr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos synch offline playlists

I am using my iphone as my controller for my sonos speaker system, but there's one kink. Basically any song that I already had on my computer before I got spotify (most of them) are unable to be played through my phone to the speaker unless my comput...

• I am using my iphone as my controller for my sonos speaker system, but there's one kink. Basically any song that I already had on my computer before I got spotify (most of them) are unable to be play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone playlist folder structure messed up

Hi, The playlists on my iphone are not synced correctly. A strange playlist within playlist problem has occured. A lot of my playlists are now burried 10 levels deep in a non existing playlist on my premium account. Trying to delete anything in the s...

• Hi,   The playlists on my iphone are not synced correctly. A strange playlist within playlist problem has occured. A lot of my playlists are now burried 10 levels deep in a non existing play...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! What is the bit rate for offline mode on mobile devices?

Hello, I am new and was wondering what was the bit rate for offline mode synced to mobile devices? Further more is there a way to chose lets say 160 or 320 kbps? It would be handy to be able to chose depending of the capacity of your mobile device. R...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I am new and was wondering what was the bit rate for offline mode synced to mobile devices?   Further more is there a way to chose lets say 160 or 320 kbps? It would be han...
  • RapeKit
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile vs Premium

I've purchased premium but my mobile (android) will not let me listen and gives me the option of premium again. I'm signing in with Facebook. Please help

• I've purchased premium but my mobile (android) will not let me listen and gives me the option of premium again. I'm signing in with Facebook. Please help
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mise à jour remoteless 2 ne fonctionne pas.

la version précédente fonctionnait sans problème 1/ j'ai installé remoteless helper 2. 2/ désintallé remoteless helper 1. 3/ installé remote less 2 sur l'i phone Plus rien, l'iphone ne trouve pas l'ordi.

• Casual Listener
  • la version précédente fonctionnait sans problème 1/ j'ai installé remoteless helper 2. 2/ désintallé remoteless helper 1. 3/ installé remote less 2 sur l'i phone Plus rien, l'iphone ne trouve...
  • SamuelVanpoperi
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account won't work on mobile

Purchased Premeim but my mobile device (OSX) will only allow radio... Please help! I love Spotify -Hunter

• Purchased Premeim but my mobile device (OSX) will only allow radio... Please help! I love Spotify 🙂   -Hunter
  • jon_8ball
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod on a Harley Davidson Radio

I have plugged my iPod with the Spotify app and played Spotify music in both my truck and on my motorcycle by manually firing up the app on the iPod and pushing play. In my 2012 Chevy Avalanche i can use the next song / previous song feature and the ...

• Gig Goer
  • I have plugged my iPod with the Spotify app and played Spotify music in both my truck and on my motorcycle by manually firing up the app on the iPod and pushing play.  In my 2012 Chevy Avalanche...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find a spotify friend

Hi, I'm using sopotify on iphone 4. I tried to share a tune with a friend on Spotify but couldn't find his username, even though I am 100% sure I typed it right in the search box. The weird thing is that he could find me and he managed to shared a tu...

• Hi,   I'm using sopotify on iphone 4. I tried to share a tune with a friend on Spotify but couldn't find his username, even though I am 100% sure I typed it right in the search box. The w...
  • Agentwahoo
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Radio iPhone 4S Orange (EE) 3G iOS 6.0.1 Version 0.5.9

Spotify radio doesnt work on cellular, works on wifi. No network profiles installed. internet connection is strong, streams from existing playlists fine, just get this screen:

photo.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Spotify radio doesnt work on cellular, works on wifi. No network profiles installed.    internet connection is strong, streams from existing playlists fine, just get this screen:  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Re: can't download onto ipod

Having the same/similar problem and there appears to be nothing in your FAQ to address it. My iPhone does not show up in my device list at all and my playlists don't sync. Further, depending on the direction of the wind, certain tracks suddenly becom...

• Having the same/similar problem and there appears to be nothing in your FAQ to address it.  My iPhone does not show up in my device list at all and my playlists don't sync. Further, depending on...
  • DaveNZ
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I get my music from FB acct to regular acct?

I currently have my acct and subscription linked to Facebook..but I'm deactivating Facebook, so how can I get my stuff under a spotify acct log in?!?! Someone please help!

• Casual Listener
  • I currently have my acct and subscription linked to Facebook..but I'm deactivating Facebook, so how can I get my stuff under a spotify acct log in?!?! Someone please help!
  • MzKellz85
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes