Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify family

Spotify family

I sent my son an invite to the Spotify family and every time we try to sign up, we get to the “tell us you are not a robot” so we check the boxes of whatever it asks, the green check mark appears, saying we are not robots, and when I hit the submit button, the green check mark disappears and we have to confuse aren’t robots again. After 10 times of doing this, I am very frustrated. Not to mention there’s no real tech support to help with these issues. Can someone PLEASE HELP ME????

Device

(iPhone 6

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

2 Replies

Hey there @Nulmer

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

We suggest you first try in a private/incognito window. This step ensures you avoid issues with your browser's cache. It's also worth it trying the invite link in a different browser.   

It'd be a good idea to log in your son to his Spotify account on another device just to check if you observe the same. If it doesn't occur on a different device, we'd suggest making sure that your original device is up to speed with any software updates available.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

We did figure it out, used a different phone to set up the account and then attach it to the family plan. Thank you!

Suggested posts