Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

iOS 14.2 (latest version)

My Question or Issue

For a week now, while I’m listening to music on my phone the app is closing itself. When I logged into it again, the app’s symbol showed off like I start it the first time and the music just starts at the beginning. I updated my software to 14.2, deleted the app and reinstall again and nothing worked.

One of my friend said that it can be happening because there’s no enough storage in my phone but I’ve got 10GB right now. 

I have seen the other people live that issue too lately and I wonder if it’s my problem or just a common problem. 

Thank you already for helping! Also I’m sorry for my bad English. 

3 Replies

Hey there @user-removed, 

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!

In case the regular reinstall didn't do the trick for you we suggest trying a clean reinstall since this step is more thorough in terms of removing corrupted data from previous installations which might be causing the issue.  

If this persists after the clean reinstall, try disabling any power saving or data cleaning settings on your mobile device. Make sure you try this since such features can often prevent the app from operating at full capacity.

Keep us posted! We'll be here if you have any questions. 

Hi @ivan !

Thank you for your reply, I took my time to answer you because I wanted to be sure about the issue.

The closing itself issue solved -thank you about that. But there are still 2 issues remain. My battery dies so quickly sometimes when I use spotify, at first i thought that it’s my device’s problem but I don’t live this issue on the other apps, it’s special to spotify. With the charge problem, heating up comes too. My device starts to heat up.

I don’t know what to do since it happens sometimes, not always and only happens on Spotify. I’d be happy if you can help me with that too!

Sorry for my bad english again, I tried my best to make myself clear.

Hey there @user-removed,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation. It's good to hear that one of the issues got solved for you.

We currently have an ongoing issue about the other issue you mention. You can leave a +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread for any updates.

If you have any questions we're always one reply away. We're happy to help.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts