Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify keeps logging in to wrong account

Solved!

Spotify keeps logging in to wrong account

We have Spotify family account(s) and I have used one of the accounts on the spotify app on my iphone. Now I have tried to log out and then log in to another of the accounts, but it keeps opening in the 'old account'. How do I get around this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Henrik13

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

First check out this help article:

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/problems-logging-in-to-spotify/

Double check to make sure you are entering the username and password for the correct account.

If you still can't get into the correct account, you can try deleting the Spotify app from your iOS device and then reinstalling it from the app store.

Let me know how it goes.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Henrik13

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

First check out this help article:

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/problems-logging-in-to-spotify/

Double check to make sure you are entering the username and password for the correct account.

If you still can't get into the correct account, you can try deleting the Spotify app from your iOS device and then reinstalling it from the app store.

Let me know how it goes.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Thanks. The username and password were correct, so I tried to follow the advice from the article about resetting the password, and then it worked. Great! 

Glad to hear you got it fixed!

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts