Plan

Premium Duo

Country

Colombia

Device

iPhone 8 Plus

Operating System

iOS 12.4.1

Spotify en el celular de mi esposaa solo funciona cuando esta conectado a wifi y cuando se pasa a datos aparece “conectando” todo el tiempo; además las páginas de Spotify y la comunidad tampoco abren.

He tratado con todos los métodos reportados en la comunidad pero nada ha funcionado. Por favor su ayuda solucionando este inconveniente que ha presentado en todos sus teléfonos desde que abrió su cuenta hace mas o menos 4 años.

Gracias de antemano por el soporte.

4 Replies

Hey @Gilcris, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

I hope you don't mind me replying in English 🙂

Could you check if Spotify has access to mobile data? You can do that by going into the Settings app > Cellular and making sure that the toggle is on for Spotify.

Does your mobile data work for other apps, websites or services?

Keep me posted.

Hey Loxer, thanks for the welcome!

Spotify has access to mobile data, I have tried one solution found on the community that suggests turning it off, reset network connections and turning it on again, didn’t work. Also tried to uninstall app and install it again, didn’t work.

Mobile data works without any problem for everything else, apps, websites and services, just this problem and we are really frustrated and annoyed by it.

I don’t know if you understood my first post in spanish but yesterday we realized that Spotify websites doesn’t work with mobile data.

Thanks for all the help you can give us

Obtuviste solución?
Tengo la misma situación en mi Android, aún con todos los permisos que pueda darle a Spotify en mi telefono, no tuve éxito.
Opté por cambiarme a FREE plan, pues estoy pagando en vano =(.
Igual, tengo años con Spoty.
Una lástima.

Hey there @Dianacpda,

Thanks for your reply on this thread. We're happy to help.

We hope you don't mind us replying in English, as that's the Community's official language.

As a first step, we recommend running a clean reinstall of the app by following these steps. This can be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble.

If that doesn't do the trick, could you log in to a different account, like a friend's or relative's, on the affected device and let us know if the issue persists? This would help us determine if this is account or device-related.

We'll be looking out for your reply.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts