Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium not working iPhone 5

Solved!

Spotify premium not working iPhone 5

I just used my facebook login for spotify premium and my phone, but when I go to my phone it still says I have free account.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@William65 wrote:
Hi. I tried deleting it & closing phone down but still not working. Seems to be a recent problem for me as it was working fine over Christmas. I would be grateful of any advice/help.

What error message are you getting?

Double check your premium subscription is still active on your online overview.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

14 Replies

Similar thing. I open the app, and then touch is unresponsive after two seconds.

I have managed to login on my 5 but connection with Spotify Sync keeps dropping out and when it does connect, each track takes an excrutiatingly long time to sync.

ten minutes for three songs! 30+mpbs connection! When streaming it is fine but extremely slow when sync!!!!

Turns out there is an issue with the iPhone 5's WIFI connectivity

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4322714?tstart=0

We are all hoping that Apple release a fix ASAP so that we can continue using this beautiful new device!

I am having the same issue! I can't stream any music except the radio.... It keeps saying I have a free account, when I pay for premium.

If you figure it out, holler

@dougmightknow wrote:

I am having the same issue! I can't stream any music except the radio.... It keeps saying I have a free account, when I pay for premium.

If you figure it out, holler

If you feel uncool with this thing servers are without any notification to Spotify very slow and unable to handle all those updates, you can ask for a gift, just use Contact form. They have surprise for you.

Spotify IS WORKING to fix problem. Spotify is working! No need to repost threads because it makes Customer service more heavy to answer to other threads with problems too like deleted playlist.

I saw this issue in June. Why is it still a problem?! I just bought premium wont work.

Hi!

I am having the same problem!!!  I have a premuim account but my iphone 5 still tells me I need to sign up to premium to access my playlists

I've been through these posts and don't see any solutions....

Would someone from  spotify please resolve this issue for me ASAP!!! I need my premium spotify playlists on my iphone 5 ASAP

Thank you!!!

Hi!

I am having the same problem!!!  I have a premuim account but my iphone 5 still tells me I need to sign up to premium to access my playlists

Would someone from  spotify please resolve this issue for me ASAP!!! I need my premium spotify playlists on my iphone 5 ASAP

Thank you!!!

@Marco1982 wrote:

Hi!

Thank you!!!

Have you tried logging out, fully restarting your device and then logging in again?

If that doesn't work, try a clean reinstallation of the app.

Peter

Peter

Thank you for the quick response!

It's working now, yeah

Hi. I tried deleting it & closing phone down but still not working. Seems to be a recent problem for me as it was working fine over Christmas. I would be grateful of any advice/help.
Marked as solution

@William65 wrote:

What error message are you getting?

Double check your premium subscription is still active on your online overview.

Peter

Peter

I had the se problem. I deleted the Spotify app then clicked the download Spotify link from the account I have with the Premium trial. Downloaded and logged in again with Facebook. After slightly freezing I WAS able to play individual songs on demand. Just my experience. Good luck!

Suggested posts