Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify stops playing - iPod

Spotify stops playing - iPod

Okay... I looked for an answer on the FAQ and here but could not find anything directly related, most were talking about desktop version issues.

I have aSpotify Premium account and about two weeks ago, when I'm playing songs through Spotify in my iPod (4th Generation) dock that takes to my stereo system, it simply stops playing all the time. It's getting worse and worse!

I seems the problem is mainly with online tracks, however I have a pretty decent connection, about 10mb, which should be enought to stream my playlists. The fact that is getting worse and worse made me try to update the iOS, which I didn't before, and Spotify's latest version too. It seems it got even worse. Sometimes the song would stop for so long that I even forget I was listening to music. It does not skip, it might stop anytime... Before starts, during the music, close to the end.

This is extremely anoying. Please let me know how I can fix before I have to cancel the subscription. I love Spotify, but can't handle this issue...

6 Replies

Please could you try and reinstall the app?

Thanks 🙂

It didn't work... I haven't been using the app in the iPod this week, but today o selected a single album, started playing, all normal. When it got to the 4th song it just stopped. I tryed to go back to the previous song, nothing... Reload the playlist, nothing. What's going on???

Try restarting your phone sir.

felipeboom - What version of iOS are you using?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Ipod 4th Generation

Version 6.1.2 (10B146)

Model MC544LL/A

@555michael wrote:
Try restarting your phone sir.

It might work, but I don't think I should be re-starting my iPod everytime I want to listen to Spotify...

Suggested posts