Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify stops playing randomly on my iPhone and on Alexa devices

Spotify stops playing randomly on my iPhone and on Alexa devices

I have an iPhone XR and I am in the US. My Spotify Premium stops playing music quite frequently and it even does it when I play my liked songs that I've downloaded to my phone. So Spotify stops the music output, but when I look at my Spotify phone app sometimes it will look like music is still playing because the bar at the bottom of the app that shows how much time has passed in a song is still moving like the song is playing but no music is coming out. Also I have a few Echo Plus devices that have the same issue as my iPhone with music not playing but sometimes the Spotify app is counting down the time of the song as if the song is being played. I also have the Windows 10 Spotify app and I don't run into these issues with Spotify stopping the music on my PC. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling all the Spotify apps on all my devices but that didn't help. I did a google search for this problem and saw posts about this same issue going on for years which makes me very surprised it hasn't been resolved. How can I fix this issue?

0 Replies

Suggested posts