Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify totally messed up suggestion

Spotify totally messed up suggestion

I just switched from MOG  since beat acquired them and last fm since is dead and decided to give spotify a try.

Really spotify really I start astral projection radio and pagan altar  it recomands , jason fggot trulo, eminem wtf are you guys doing? I hate  fgt hip hop and what the hell is the connection with what I'm playing? Im not black either to follow their  music based culture?

So why in the hell you guys recommanding something that has absolutely no connection ?

Obvioulsy you guys put no thought on processing the preferencess . I was going to buy premium since many have recommended it now im changing my mind.

Beside really spotify you guys are this bad that there are parodies:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/moerder/times-spotify-was-obviously-drunk

2 Replies

Now is recommending ariana grande , calvin harris, coldplay, sam smith, david gueta, eminem ... wtfits??? WTF has Goa trance artist as astral projection to do .... with clavin harris or ariana grande or any of the recommendation ? I simply dont follow the logic behind the service you guys offers is really messed up.  I also have custom in ear headphones  from UM  and chord hugo amp to my iphone so im a hi fi user, the reasion i wanted to get permium is the high quality [ which i heard is not all the time on all songs, 320 unlike old MOG which it did , also some albums are not even there.]  even though but the recomandation is the most f up thing ever you guys can do. 

If you guys want HIFI music enthusiast to follow  and take your service seriously beside hipsters/ trendser and fagotwangsters/swagfaggs have to fix your problems.

Hahaha totally feel you sometimes, but the more you listen to, it gets better. Discover is basically great for finding better music.

I know Radio is lacking as hell, probably you can go to the link in my sig to give a vote for my idea?
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts