Free

Country

United States

Device

iPhone 12

Operating System

iOS

My Question or Issue

My Spotify playlist won’t let me see my songs and I don’t know why or how to stop it please help. I attached a picture for reference 

3 Replies

Hi @MusicMan12,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community, and welcome!

Spotify is currently aware of an Ongoing Issue causing users on iOS, who are using the free experience of Spotify, to be unable to tap "and more" to see the list of tracks when viewing a playlist. The relevant team is currently looking into this issue.

I first recommend trying a clean reinstall of the Spotify app, as is suggested in the Ongoing Issue’s Status Update. If a clean reinstall doesn’t help, I would recommend adding your +VOTE to the Ongoing Issue as well as a comment there to provide the team with the following info:

• Your country
  • Your type of subscription
  • Your device (make, model, and OS version)
  • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
  • Is it happening on your own playlists only or on followed playlists as well?
  • Is it also happening in the information section of podcasts?

It will also be useful for you to Subscribe to the Ongoing Issue by clicking the three dots next to its title; that way, you can be sure to be informed of any relevant updates.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I am also getting the same issue mentioned above.                                  QuickPayPortal

Hi @Reeves69

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community, and welcome!

As is mentioned in the Ongoing Issue’s Status Update, if you’re still unable to view the tracks in playlists on your iOS device, it would be good to wait until March 17th (as the testing should be over and everything working stably by then).

Let me know if you’re still experiencing this issue on the 17th, as well as if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts