iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs not syncing to iPhone

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevice(iPhone 6s Plus, HP Pavilion)Operating System(iOS 13.4.1, Windows 10)My Question or IssueI have done all the steps to sync my local files to my iPhone and they still haven't showed up. 1. Both devices are on the s...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device (iPhone 6s Plus, HP Pavilion) Operating System (iOS 13.4.1, Windows 10) My Question or Issue I have done all the steps to sync my local files to my ...
  • prod2019
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

I can’t log in to my account using my username and password even if I memorized them what do I do

I can’t log in to my account using my username and password. I can’t use my email cause I forgot what email I used. Even though I know the username and password are correct it said it is not correct. Pls help me Cuz I just paid Premium for that accou...

• Visitor
  • I can’t log in to my account using my username and password. I can’t use my email cause I forgot what email I used. Even though I know the username and password are correct it said it is not correct....
  • Onewave
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Increasing Ads

I have had spotify for years, and use the free version because I currently can't afford premium. I have accepted the use of ads, and understand their presence. I also find it reasonable that there has been an increase in ads since I started using thi...

• I have had spotify for years, and use the free version because I currently can't afford premium. I have accepted the use of ads, and understand their presence. I also find it reasonable that there ha...
  • dfrinky
  • 4 replies
  • 18 likes
  • ads
    Advertisements
  • 4 replies
  • 18 likes

Mini Cooper F56 - Steering controls

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone XR My Question or IssueHi, I’m part of a Mini owners club with over 2000 Mini Cooper owners. And we all are very sad that Spotify has broken the ability to skip songs via the steering wheel. It was possible some years ago but ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device iPhone XR   My Question or Issue Hi, I’m part of a Mini owners club with over 2000 Mini Cooper owners. And we all are very sad that Spotify has broken the ability to sk...
  • Rockah
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mini
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS App Tab Bar Icons broken

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceiPhone 11 ProOperating SystemiOS 13.4.1Spotify Version8.5.56.1214 My Question or IssueThe three tab bar icons are cut off at the bottom (see the attached screenshot, e.g. the Home icon has no bottom line) and are not c...

• Plan Premium Country Germany   Device iPhone 11 Pro Operating System iOS 13.4.1 Spotify Version 8.5.56.1214   My Question or Issue The three tab bar icons are c ut off at the b...
  • Onewave
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Very odd suggestions

no matter what I play and like and add to playlists, Spotify insists on: suggesting “similar” from two artists I rarely play. For months now. What about from the multitude of other artists? four different rows of suggestions on classical ? Why? Hey I...

• Regular
  • no matter what I play and like and add to playlists, Spotify insists on:   suggesting “similar” from two artists  I rarely play. For months now.  What about from the multitude of oth...
  • Onewave
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Available Devices, Sonos, iPad

Premium Plan, UK, iPad app, Sonos, Latest updates. Playing Spotify within the Sonos app and there are no issues. Playing Spotify app on iPad, Sonos speaker(s) appear as available devices, playback using a Sonos speaker via available devices is proble...

• Visitor
  • Premium Plan, UK, iPad app, Sonos, Latest updates.   Playing Spotify within the Sonos app and there are no issues.   Playing Spotify app on iPad, Sonos speaker(s) appear as available de...
  • Onewave
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Connect to sonos speakers still not working

PlanPremiumUSA DeviceiPhone SE 2020Operating SystemiOS 13.4.1 My Question or IssueConnection to my Sonos stopped working a couple of days ago. Although I see from other posts that you consider this resolved, I have what may be a unique issue. From fo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium USA   Device iPhone SE 2020 Operating System iOS 13.4.1   My Question or Issue Connection to my Sonos stopped working a couple of days ago.  Although I see from ...
  • Jeffrey615
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving songs up thru the queue is terrible

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceiPhone XS MaxOperating SystemiOS 13.4.1 My Question or IssueThis issue has been something I’ve wanted to write about for so long now. For the last year or so (I feel like when I first used Spotify on iOS in 2017 ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country United States   Device iPhone XS Max Operating System iOS 13.4.1   My Question or Issue This issue has been something I’ve wanted to write about for so long ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Playback not pausing during calls

Device(iPhone 11Operating System(iOS 13) My Question or Issue Whenever I pick up a call, Spotify playback does not pause the song and the music merges with the call making it impossible to manage or hear what's going on. Not sure why this is happenin...

• Visitor
  • Device (iPhone 11 Operating System (iOS 13)   My Question or Issue   Whenever I pick up a call, Spotify playback does not pause the song and the music merges with the call making it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Loop self activate

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceiPhone 11 Pro maxOperating SystemiOS 13.3.1 Hi all,I use Spotify in my car with my iPhone via Bluetooth.Each time I start the car, my playlist reads from the beginning. I disable the loop function, icon turns to grey in...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Belgium Device iPhone 11 Pro max Operating System iOS 13.3.1     Hi all, I use Spotify in my car with my iPhone via Bluetooth. Each time I start the car, my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline listening not working

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 12.4.5 My Question or IssueI recently bought Spotify premium family and I’ve downloaded all my songs but when I try to listen to a lot of songs while offline they just don’t play at all, but i...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 12.4.5   My Question or Issue I recently bought Spotify premium family and I’ve downloaded all my songs but whe...
  • _kz
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canvas is not working for iOS

PlanPremium FamilyIndia DeviceiPhone XRiOS 13.4.1 I'm facing an issue with Spotify Canvas, one of my friend is using an Android device and he is able to see Canvas without any problem. He shared a song which have Canvas and in phone Canvas is not sho...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Family India   Device iPhone XR iOS 13.4.1   I'm facing an issue with Spotify Canvas, one of my friend is using an Android device and he is able to see Canvas without...
  • bhavsar08
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS] Sleep Timer missing

Plan Premium Country Aus Device (iPhone XS) Operating System (iOS 13.3.1) My Question or Issue My Spotify app crashed so I had to reinstall it. When I did the sleep timer function has since disappeared. Confused. I reinstalled the app a few times to ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Aus   Device (iPhone XS) Operating System (iOS 13.3.1)   My Question or Issue My Spotify app crashed so I had to reinstall it. When I did the slee...
  • mircosideas
  • 37 replies
  • 41 likes
  • iOS
    Sleep Timer
  • 37 replies
  • 41 likes

"Listen On" list intermittently missing Alexas

Plan: PremiumCountry: USADevice: iPhone XsOperating System: 13.3.1 My Question or Issue: After setting up and linking my Spotify account to my Alexa the "Listen On" menu was worked well. I use it often to select music and then play it through one of ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan: Premium Country: USA Device: iPhone Xs Operating System: 13.3.1   My Question or Issue:   After setting up and linking my Spotify account to my Alexa the "Listen On" m...
  • Mountaineer20
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Can Shuffle My Nuts

I was informed if you pay for premium you can disengage the shuffle function. But to have to do it every time is total BS. On every new album or playlist you look up. Albums and playlists are carefully sequenced. How has this become an acceptable fea...

• Casual Listener
  • I was informed if you pay for premium you can disengage the shuffle function. But to have to do it every time is total BS. On every new album or playlist you look up. Albums and playlists are careful...
  • Jacob41
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I HATE SHUFFLE

Do I really have to disengage the shuffle function every time I use the app. I will not last a month with this nonsense. Terrible design

• Casual Listener
  • Do I really have to disengage the shuffle function every time I use the app. I will not last a month with this nonsense. Terrible design
  • Onewave
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle By Default Sucks_WHY NO OPTION TO TURN OFF SHUFFLE INDEFINITELY

How many people have to complain that shuffle by default is an awful feature? OR, HOW HARD WOULD IT BE TO IMPLEMENT A SETTING WHERE YOU CAN TURN OFF SHUFFLE INDEFINITELY? It’s ridiculous. You should have the option. I have been repeatedly looked up a...

• Casual Listener
  • How many people have to complain that shuffle by default is an awful feature? OR, HOW HARD WOULD IT BE TO IMPLEMENT A SETTING WHERE YOU CAN TURN OFF SHUFFLE INDEFINITELY? It’s ridiculous. You should ...
  • Alex
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't turn shuffle play off with premium account

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueI have a premium account and shuffle play will not turn off. I tap the shuffle play icon in the bottom right corner in a individual song and and it turns white/grey. When ...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue I have a premium account and shuffle play will not turn off.  I tap the shuffle play icon ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Audio Playback Volume

Spotify should raise the audio playback volume when streaming on mobile devices. Whenever connected to a Bluetooth device, I have noticed that Spotify is significantly quieter when compared to Apple Music. I adjusted the "Volume level" in the setting...

• Visitor
  • Spotify should raise the audio playback volume when streaming on mobile devices. Whenever connected to a Bluetooth device, I have noticed that Spotify is significantly quieter when compared to Apple ...
  • Onewave
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes