Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won’t play some songs properly

Spotify won’t play some songs properly

I’m using spotify free on my ipad (ios 11.3.1), but whenever I play certain songs, some instrumental parts are turned down to the point where I can barely hear them play. For example, I can hear the solos and the vocals fine, but the backing guitar is turned all the way down to the point where I can barely hear it. I’ve tried adjusting all of my audio settings but it doesn’t help, nor did it help when I deleted the app and reinstalled it. It’s almost as if I’m wearing a pair of earbuds that play different parts in both ears, but one of them isn’t working. This is extremely frustrating because I want to hear all parts of the song, not just some of them.

2 Replies

Hi,

That has happened to me too. Check for your connection, the music quality and the hardware as well. There are several factors that may cause that. Please try another account as well and see if the issue is still there. 

Have a nice day:)

This happens to me as well, as and Indie Rock/Alt fan, the music has a TON of intense guitar/drums. I believe Spotify does this to prevent ear damage. If you have a question on how to remove this feature, I would contact a spotify official. 

If this helps you at all, please leave a like and/or click 'Accept as Solution' it really helps!

Suggested posts