Announcements

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • JenWaj
  • 858 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 858 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Having issues turning off shuffle function on Spotify free

Hi having issues switching off shuffle function , tried most suggestions I go to queue and can’t find a clear queue function any routes seems to take me to premium subscription page

• Hi having issues switching off shuffle function , tried most suggestions I go to queue and can’t  find a clear queue function  any routes seems to take me to premium subscription page 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why the PC client on-screen controls change? move em back to bottom left!

Bom dia. Senhores por algum motivo nao consigo selecionar para ouvir as musicas Minha essencia- Thiago Brado e Fogo Abrasador - Comunidade Catolica Shalom. Poderia me auxiliar?Desde ja agrato pela atencao.

• Bom dia.   Senhores por algum motivo nao consigo selecionar para ouvir as musicas Minha essencia- Thiago Brado e Fogo Abrasador - Comunidade Catolica Shalom.   Poderia me auxiliar?...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Since last update no sound in BMW via USB

Since the last update from yesterday, spotify doesn´t work in my BMW anymore... app is running but no sound via USB. Via Bluetooth connection it still works... is there a solution?

• Casual Listener
  • Since the last update from yesterday, spotify doesn´t work in my BMW anymore... app is running but no sound via USB. Via Bluetooth connection it still works... is there a solution?
  • artbond
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BMW Connected Drive

Hi everyone, I’m having trouble with connecting my phone to my BMW via usb cable. It was working perfectly and just stopped. I can see the song playing but there’s no audio. I can only hear/play by Bluetooth. Can anyone help me out??

• Hi everyone, I’m having trouble with connecting my phone to my BMW via usb cable. It was working perfectly and just stopped. I can see the song playing but there’s no audio. I can only hear/play by B...
  • artbond
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Genius Lyrics app doesn’t communicate with Spotify on iOS.

So I’ve spoken with a Genius app developer and a not so helpful Apple rep... I loved that I could use the “currently playing” feature on the genius app when I was streaming via Apple Music. So simple, so fast, so convenient. But I really love Spotify...

• So I’ve spoken with a Genius app developer and a not so helpful Apple rep... I loved that I could use the “currently playing” feature on the genius app when I was streaming via Apple Music.  &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 29 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 29 likes

Solved!! How do I delete songs from a playlist?????

Hi there, I can't figure out how to delete songs from one of my playlists. I can't do it on my iphone 6 (I click on the three dots, but I have no option to remove the song). I removed a bunch of songs on my desktop, but they still show up when I play...

• Regular
  • Hi there,   I can't figure out how to delete songs from one of my playlists. I can't do it on my iphone 6 (I click on the three dots, but I have no option to remove the song). I removed a bunc...
  • HaterNation
  • 38 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 38 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! No puedo desactivar modo aleatorio EN ESPAÑOL POR FAVOR

Hola, no hay forma de poder desactivar en mi iphone el modo aleatorio al reproducir cualquier album o playlist. Si me podeis ayudar ?? Gracias.

• Casual Listener
  • Hola,    no hay forma de poder desactivar en mi iphone el modo  aleatorio al reproducir cualquier album o playlist.   Si me podeis ayudar ??   Gracias.
  • Kath2014
  • 30 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 30 replies
  • 6 likes

Playlist not displaying local files on iPhone

I'm having an issue with local files on Spotify where it works fine syncing with my Windows laptop (finding the files, playing them, adding to a playlist etc) but when I made a playlist on my laptop with some of the local files inside, it would appea...

• I'm having an issue with local files on Spotify where it works fine syncing with my Windows laptop (finding the files, playing them, adding to a playlist etc) but when I made a playlist on my laptop ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

IOS 11 iphone 6s - when I click home button while on lock screen the music stops

I updated to IOS 11 and now regret this. My biggest complaint is playing music through Spotify. When I play, after a few minutes my phone locks. I'm able to access the music from the lock screen and via swiping up, but when I hit the home button the ...

• I updated to IOS 11 and now regret this.  My biggest complaint is playing music through Spotify.  When I play, after a few minutes my phone locks.  I'm able to access the music from th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pioneer Head Unit controls not working

when i plug my iphone into my usb to my car head unit the controls only work sometimes. This never used to be an issue and Im not sure what happened. Anyone else have a Pioneer BHSX3600BT with the same issue? Most of the time the screen on the head u...

• Casual Listener
  • when i plug my iphone into my usb to my car head unit the controls only work sometimes. This never used to be an issue and Im not sure what happened. Anyone else have a Pioneer BHSX3600BT with the sa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS 11] Spotify doesn't pause the music when I pick up a call

Hello all.After iOS 11 update, whenever I listen to Spotify with my headphones and I get a call, the music continues to play. If I press pause in the mission control it doesn't stop either, so I have to force quit Spotify to make the music stop. I fo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all. After iOS 11 update, whenever I listen to Spotify with my headphones and I get a call, the music continues to play. If I press pause in the mission control it doesn't stop either, so I ha...
  • SvenL1964
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Background on IOS-app

The colors from the album in the background on my Iphone while playing music on the app doesn't match with the real colors of the album. How can I resolve this?

• Visitor
  • The colors from the album in the background on my Iphone while playing music on the app doesn't match with the real colors of the album. How can I resolve this?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! spotify premium

I have money on my itunes account, and I realize that you can no longer purchase spotify through the app store, but I was wondering if there was any way I could purchase spotify premium using the credit in my Itunes account?

• Casual Listener
  • I have money on my itunes account, and I realize that you can no longer purchase spotify through the app store, but I was wondering if there was any way I could purchase spotify premium using the cre...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! App issues on iPhone X

It seems there is an issue with the compatibility of Spotify and the IPhone X. I love Spotify but have noticed that occasionally while I’m in the app, the bottom tab that lets you choose “home”, “browse”, “search”, or “your library” goes missing and ...

• Casual Listener
  • It seems there is an issue with the compatibility of Spotify and the IPhone X.   I love Spotify but have noticed that occasionally while I’m in the app, the bottom tab that lets you choose “ho...
  • Taylor91
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 12 likes
  • IOS 11
    iphone x
    x
  • 32 replies
  • 12 likes

Songs not on my play list

Hi there is song I had on my plays list it has disappeared I found it online and added it to my playlist but it will not appear on my Samsung 8

• Hi there is song I had on my plays list it has disappeared I found it online and added it to my playlist but it will not appear on my Samsung 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify app takes 1GB of space but I don't have any downloaded songs

Is this cached content? How can I free this space? Like I said, I don't have any offline songs, so why does the app take 1GB of space?!

• Regular
  • Is this cached content? How can I free this space? Like I said, I don't have any offline songs, so why does the app take 1GB of space?!
  • Swizzlebam
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Certain songs wont play??

I need help... I have Spotify Premium and use it on my iPhone and PC. All of the songs work fine on the computer, but if I play a song I enjoy frequently it'll stop playing after a while. I literally have to use the computer to have all of my songs p...

• I need help... I have Spotify Premium and use it on my iPhone and PC. All of the songs work fine on the computer, but if I play a song I enjoy frequently it'll stop playing after a while. I literally...
  • blue_water
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Push notifications not working on iOS

Hello everyone,Since few mounths, I don't receive Spotify's push notifications on my iPhone. I checked iOS & Spotify settings, but nothing is wrong. I've also tried to reinstall the app, but it didn't work... Can you help me ?Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone, Since few mounths, I don't receive Spotify's push notifications on my iPhone. I checked  iOS & Spotify settings, but nothing is wrong. I've also tried to reinstall the app, ...
  • Kenzomm
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Lyrics when chromecastinf fro ios

Does anyone know how to turn this off? It’s really irritating and distracting to see the motion when working from home.

• Does anyone know how to turn this off? It’s really irritating and distracting to see the motion when working from home. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod