Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Volvo Shuffle

Hej! För någon månad sen fick man en uppdatering av appen till iPhone. Sen den kom så funkar inte shuffle-funktionen när man parar ihop mobilen med bilen (Volvo Sensus Connect).Kan ni kika på detta? Tack!

• Hej!   För någon månad sen fick man en uppdatering av appen till iPhone. Sen den kom så funkar inte shuffle-funktionen när man parar ihop mobilen med bilen (Volvo Sensus Connect). Kan ni kika...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Limit downloads

Appeared upon etering Spotify that I reached the limit of downloads.. I did not understand

• Appeared upon etering Spotify that I reached the limit of downloads.. I did not understand
  • wolfiesjam
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with my Library Downloads

I have and Iphone X and sometimes when i turn it off i can´t listen to the songs and playlist that i had already downloaded to listen without internet access. The app saves my playlists but it´s like they are not saved on the phone and I need to cone...

• I have and Iphone X and sometimes when i turn it off i can´t listen to the songs and playlist that i had already downloaded to listen without internet access.  The app saves my playlists but it´...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant play a full song

Hi everybody, recently, i cant play any song directly after i search them. I can only choose them from the playlist they gave me. And then i can only play the short version of the song i want. Im using iphone 7 with non-premium. Thanks for all of ur ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody, recently, i cant play any song directly after i search them. I can only choose them from the playlist they gave me. And then i can only play the short version of the song i want. I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How can I delete downloaded music?

I saved some music in my library and switiched the "availibel offline" button to green. Now I see in front of the songs a little green arrow which shows me that the song is available offline. The question is how can I delete the downloaded songs with...

• Casual Listener
  • I saved some music in my library and switiched the "availibel offline" button to green. Now I see in front of the songs a little green arrow which shows me that the song is available offline.  ...
  • Van0213
  • 20 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Search is broken?

Anytime I try to search for an artist or song in the search menu and tap on the artist profile I want to play the song from, I'm getting this black screen. Nothing loads even if I wait awhile. The top navigation seems to be messed up as well. I'm usi...

• Casual Listener
  • Anytime I try to search for an artist or song in the search menu and tap on the artist profile I want to play the song from, I'm getting this black screen. Nothing loads even if I wait awhile. The to...
  • Bobzilla5
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • iOS
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

Podcast navigation in car

A recent update appears to have introduced some different behaviour with podcasts that is quite frustrating. Previously a press on the forward/back buttons on the steering wheel would go to the next/previous track and holding the button would skip fo...

• A recent update appears to have introduced some different behaviour with podcasts that is quite frustrating.   Previously a press on the forward/back buttons on the steering wheel would go to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unwanted shuffling - shuffle not selected

On my iPhone SE, If I have a playlist sorted by artist, it will shuffle the music - slightly. It will for example skip 1 or two songs, then play a few. For example, if I click song 1, it will play songs 1-10 in this order: 1,5,6,7,10,8,9. I look at t...

• Music Fan
  • On my iPhone SE, If I have a playlist sorted by artist, it will shuffle the music - slightly.  It will for example skip 1 or two songs, then play a few. For example, if I click song 1, it will p...
  • coreygun
  • Music Fan
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

The new "Spotify Music" app update won't let me access spotify on my phone

Hi, I have noticed a few people have had this problem but I have yet to find a solution. I have tried deleting the app numerous times and it just sits there, greyed out. If I click on it, it just comes up "Waiting" but nothing ever happens. I logged ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have noticed a few people have had this problem but I have yet to find a solution. I have tried deleting the app numerous times and it just sits there, greyed out. If I click on it, it just com...
  • monkoora
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files on won't show up as grey on my iphone

Hello, I've been wrapping my brain on how to fix this issue. Recently, I've had some songs that I've been wanting to download onto my phone that I can also listen along to other streamed songs. As I have premium, I tried to take advantage of this but...

• Hello, I've been wrapping my brain on how to fix this issue. Recently, I've had some songs that I've been wanting to download onto my phone that I can also listen along to other streamed songs. As I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t change volume using Spotify Connect with iOS 11

I use Spotify Connect to play music on my Yamaha Rx-V479 AV receiver. I can no longer control the volume of this external device while using the iOS app on my iPhone 7 that has been updated to iOS 11.

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify Connect to play music on my Yamaha Rx-V479 AV receiver. I can no longer control the volume of this external device while using the iOS app on my iPhone 7 that has been updated to iOS 11.
  • Big_Bob
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Scrolling bar is not visible

Hi, Scrolling bar on IOS is black on a black background so it is totally invisible.

• Hi,   Scrolling bar on IOS is black on a black background so it is totally invisible.    
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 4 - Unable to log-in using Facebook. It logs into Facebook instead...

iPhone 4, latest versions of FB, Spotify and iOS.Not a credentials issue. Currently listening to Spotify on Web App on PC. Action: Launch Spotify app, click Log In Using FacebookResults:- Either, already authorised, then shows my news feed. Clicking ...

• Casual Listener
  • iPhone 4, latest versions of FB, Spotify and iOS. Not a credentials issue. Currently listening to Spotify on Web App on PC.   Action: Launch Spotify app, click Log In Using Facebook Results:...
  • MexiKiwiMike
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Infiniti Q50 "This iPod does not contain music files"

Hey all, I hope you are able to end my months of frustration. Before you ask, I have searched this issue to death and have tried the various "fixes" found on other sites, to no avail. Here is what is going on: I can play Spotify on my iPhone X throug...

• Hey all, I hope you are able to end my months of frustration. Before you ask, I have searched this issue to death and have tried the various "fixes" found on other sites, to no avail.   Here i...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Bug: Getting logged out automatically

I keep getting logged out of the Spotify app from time to time which blocks access to my music until I put in my facebook credentials and connect to the Internet.I can not reproduce this, it just happens once or twice a month. Does anybody else also ...

• Visitor
  • I keep getting logged out of the Spotify app from time to time which blocks access to my music until I put in my facebook credentials and connect to the Internet. I can not reproduce this, it just h...
  • nunopatrao
  • 24 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 11 likes

Spotify with iPhone X and Wlan Trouble

Hello, For a few weaks or month i have these problem:When i start Spotify on my iPhoneX with Wlan Connection there is only the load screen or it shows the screen that Spotify is "offline". I cant search to new songs. I can only play offline music.Som...

• Hello,   For a few weaks or month i have these problem: When i start Spotify on my iPhoneX with Wlan Connection there is only the load screen or it shows the screen that Spotify is "offline"....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New update

This new update isn’t very good I want my old Spotify back. Is there a way I can reverse the update and go back to the old? Thank you

• This new update isn’t very good I want my old Spotify back. Is there a way I can reverse the update and go back to the old? Thank you
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Payment problem/ Ödeme sorunu

eski facebook ile üyeliğimden oturumu kapatıp farklı mail ile yeni oturum açtm ısrarla banka ödemesini kabul etmiyor ne yapmam gerekiyor ?

• eski facebook ile üyeliğimden oturumu kapatıp farklı mail ile yeni oturum açtm ısrarla banka ödemesini kabul etmiyor ne yapmam gerekiyor ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Constant skipping and pausing

I have an iphone 7. The app pauses and skips songs whenever I carry my phone around or put it in my pocket. Basically, songs pause and/or skips while the phone is in motion. I would close the app but music would start playing whenever I open another ...

• I have an iphone 7. The app pauses and skips songs whenever I carry my phone around or put it in my pocket. Basically, songs pause and/or skips while the phone is in motion. I would close the ap...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! New playlist not showing on Spotify app

Hello, I apologize if this is already a post, I had tried a google search and found a topic about it but was unable to find the solution. I have Spotify premium and use spotify on a windows desk top and my iPhone 4. Typically when I create a new play...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I apologize if this is already a post, I had tried a google search and found a topic about it but was unable to find the solution. I have Spotify premium and use spotify on a windows desk top ...
  • troublek
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes