How will I find “my songs” in the new update?

Solved!

How will I find “my songs” in the new update?

wis
Casual Listener

I hardly ever saved a whole album in the last version, and my playlists are relatively small and specific to certain moods, I usually just saved any song I liked and then shuffled all of “my songs”. And I had hundreds of songs saved. Now I only have acces to my playlists, saved artists and saved albums but it has no where near all the songs I had saved. Help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: How will I find “my songs” in the new update?

Eryn__Jeremy

IM HERE TO SAVE THE DAY!!!

So after i opened spotify and upon seeing the "new" update i was devastated because i thought i have completely lost all my songs. BUT ALAS! Only a few hours ago, i purchased premium. AND LO AND BEHOLD, after the purchase went through, I GOT THE "OLD" LAYOUT BAAAAAACCCKKKKK!!!!!! AND ALL OF MY SONGS (EVERY. SINGLE. ONE) YES, IS IN THERE! In conclusion, if youre not in premium, the layout youll get is the "new" one and once you get premium, then is when youll get the original layout back. But if you cant purchase premium now, then i suggest that you go in your desktop or laptop (cause they wont have the "update" yet) download spotify and copy all your songs (by pressing shift and arow down key then right click, save on new playlist) and youll be set until you can purchase premium. HOPE THIS HELPS.

19 Replies

Isaac151
Casual Listener

When you have downloaded the songs where did you download them to. If the save position was your library then the songs are placed in 'songs' in the library page.

IMG_1420.PNG

Re: How will I find “my songs” in the new update

wis
Casual Listener
That’s where I had them. The problem is the new Spotify update got rid of
the songs section as far as I can see. Now it’s only playlists, artists,
albums and podcasts, and those only have a fraction of the songs I had saved

Isaac151
Casual Listener

Ok that is strange as I have the latest version of Spotify and it has them. I would recommend singing out and in on Spotify and then rebooting your phone ( not power down) to reboot hold off button and home like a screenshot until the apple symbol appears it will turn black fist but keep holding until the symbol

wis
Casual Listener

Didn’t work. The picture you posted is what my Spotify used to look like, but now “my library”. Is completely different 

D90B8CA7-31CB-4B13-8FFA-F72B0CB10059.png

ac430

Can we please get an answer for this???? Pretty much everything in the new update sucks but no "all songs" is just ridiculous

clementdumont

Same Problem here. But I think it has something to do with the Account.

My wife has the "Songs"-Tab in Library. When I sign her out and sign in with my Account it's gone.IMG_0177.PNGIMG_0178.PNG

Further I have a "Favorites"-Playlist (which is not updating even if I "heart" songs) - She doesn't have one.

Can someon tell me whats wrong here? I just thought about switchting from Play Music. But for now I feel it's pure chaos in here.

Andrewfitz
Casual Listener

I have the same problem. My saved songs / artists have gone since the update. It sounds a common fault.

akramer0308
Casual Listener

I had/have the same problem. i can't find my songs..... how do we get it back???

Stitch87
Casual Listener

wth where are all my songs. I'm having the same problem. Lucky for me the app on my TV still have all my songs. I'm about to go crazy and write them down. Wtffff. Stupid update.

SUGGESTED POSTS