Spotify will not sync local files to the phone.
A more detailed description, using numbered steps
1. The computer (Windows 7 Enterprise, SP1) and the iPhone are on the same WLAN. It's marked as "trusted" in Windows.
2. The iPhone is listed under "devices" in Spotify.
3. The local files are marked for offline use.
4. Safari cache has been cleared
5. Spotify has been reinstalled on the device and computer.
What I expected to happen
I expect the local files to sync to the iPhone.
What actually happened
None of them do. Other syncing works fine, it's just the local files that are a problem.
My iPad/iPhone model
Device’s Operating System
Latest, iOS 7.1.1
Is your device jailbroken?
Approximately how many playlists do you have?
117 playlists, 8 marked for offline use
My mobile Spotify version
My desktop Spotify version (if applicable)
My provider and country
Do you have any screenshots you can attach to more clearly explain your issue?