Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Starring = Broken

Starring = Broken

Right now, I've had this issue happen to me at least 4 times on my iPhone. Twice today.

Whenever I star a song, the app crashes. So I reopen the app only to realize that the song didn't even get starred.

Afterwards, whenever I try to play any song, the entire app crashes despite multiple attempts… forcing me to reinstall.

So just wondering, what's up? I hope that there will be a fix soon.

Update [120412]: New problem. I'm not even starring anything and the app crashes right after I log in.

I tried at least 3 times today to fix it by reinstalling, but no avail. This app is pretty much broken for me now… 😕

4 Replies

Hey!

That shouldn't be happening at all... Could you tell me what iPhone you're using? As well as the version of Spotify you have, and the iOS version you have installed?

Airhorn Enthusiast

iPhone 4

iOS 5.1

Spotify 0.4.23.11

I realized that it tends to happen more when I have a big playlist (200+). When I import an entire genre from Soundrop to a playlist and try to open it up on the phone, it tends to crash even if I attempt to play a song… but I don't know if that's an issue with the phone memory or the app itself. I still think that it shouldn't happen. 😕

Also I'm primarily streaming off my 3G whenever I use the app.

I've tried almost everything already, but now I'm just fed up.

I'm not even doing anything, and Spotify crashes in the first 5s of opening.

I don't want to delete these playlists that I have.

Please fix this app. This is coming from a premium subscription member.

We recently released a 0.4.24 update - You might want to pop over to the App Store and try installing that. This might fix this crashing for you!
Airhorn Enthusiast

Suggested posts